What's new

Large bomb goes off in Bangkok

upload_2015-8-18_11-45-54.png

Why the f**k these guys kill innocents who have nothing to do with them is beyond me.

China official says two Chinese from mainland and two from Hongkong are dead..
RIP...
Bad news..
Thailand is one of the most favorite tourism destination for Chinese..

RIP.

Bangkok has always been my favorite destination, what a cowardly attack on civilian lives! If they want to justify their course, at least try barracks of Royal Thai Army or attack PLA directly.

That's a declaration of war in a ugly manner, China and Thailand should respond with military force.

Last edited:
RIP to the dead.

Is this a Buddhist or a Hindu shrine? The name we use "四面佛" (four-faced Buddha) seems to imply it would be a Buddhist shrine.

EDIT: I checked and apparently 四面佛 can also refer to a deity called Brahma.

Which still doesn't clarify if this is a Buddhist or Hindu shrine.

Brahma is Hindu bro. Part of our holy trinity. It was a Hindu shrine.

This is a continuation of radical Islam's continuing war on Hinduism. Across the world.

the universe doesn't revolve around hindus.

This was obviously a hit on Hindus.

While the shrine is largely secular and cosmopolitan and non Hindus also worship there, it is mainly Hindu populated and a Hindu shrine.

The Usual Suspects...

Meanwhile in India... Hey a temple is bombed.
Reporter: lame. Better go get some celeb jibe.

The Usual Suspects...

Meanwhile in India... Hey a temple is bombed.
Reporter: lame. Better go get some celeb jibe.

Except Times Now, not one English channel even bothered to get live pictures.

What's the big deal.

On topic, the bomb some say was on a motorcycle. Others that it was fitted to the boundary grille facing the sanctum sanctorum.

I am happy to see the deity was not harmed. RIP to the dead.

Thais, we want revenge. Ask us what you need from us.

Last edited:
Many Thai links this to Tianjin blasts and Russia Oil pipeline fire incidents, and Uighurs issue.
Most Thai people on social network start to believe that this is not domestic Thai politics.
Many thinks that this is not even from the Southern Thai insurgencies.
Because the bomb type is TNT, which is rarely used in Southern Thai insurgencies. TNT need skills.

Many Thai links this to Tianjin blasts and Russia Oil pipeline fire incidents, and Uighurs issue.
Most Thai people on social network start to believe that this is not domestic Thai politics.
Because the bomb type is TNT, which is rarely used in Southern Thai insurgencies. TNT need skills.

@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986

On a personal level, I believe something of the scale of Tianjin was not an accident.

Tianjin Police Department has detained owner-operator of the blasted dangerous goods warehouse. It's likely a civic-criminal case, though chances of terrorist attack are not ruled out yet.

Bangkok attack almost for sure is terrorist act. I have confidence that professional investigators from Thailand, China and Hong Kong will show some results very soon. If it's done by Southern Thai insurgencies, Royal Thai Army should retaliate, if not then China should deploy CPAP/PLA and strike their home base.

Last edited:
Why do I get the feeling the Tianjin blast was not an accident.

I just have a feeling there is more to the Tianjin blast than just a mere accident.

Targeting a chemical factory is a pretty easy target to do a lot of damage to innocent Chinese people.

Could you explain? What is CPAP? Deploy where?

Chinese People's Armed Police (中国人民武装警察部队).

The PAP has a dual command structure including the Central Military Commission (CMC) and the State Council through the Ministry of Public Security. By law however, the PAP is not part of the PLA

These 1.5 million personnel are organized in a similar way as PLA, but purely for internal/border security, not for war. During peace time, they are deployed at land border, transportation hub, government building, foreign embassies, national gold reserve, hydro-power stations, nuclear-power stations, power grids, counter-terrorism centers, etc.

Like the China Coast Guard (中国海警), CPAP do not operate heavy weapons or WMD's. The secondary mission of the PAP is external defense, and in times of war PAP can act as light infantry supporting the PLA.

Last edited:
Except Times Now, not one English channel even bothered to get live pictures.

What's the big deal.

On topic, the bomb some say was on a motorcycle. Others that it was fitted to the boundary grille facing the sanctum sanctorum.

I am happy to see the deity was not harmed. RIP to the dead.

Thais, we want revenge. Ask us what you need from us.
Yes, there should be a global Hindu consciousness and brotherhood. Thai people should be given all support to eliminate the Islamic insurgency in the south.

Back
Top Bottom