What's new

Lal Shabaaz urs: Scorching heat claims 34 lives

sure go ahead...

Hmmm...true...but why do many hate Dr. Zakir Naik ...he also got soo many taking oath in front of him? Not that I am comparing a few tens of people to that of almost the whole of Sindh!
Prophet Muhammad SAW said: That If Allah SWT loves a person then naturally all of his creation will Love & respect that person. The Auliya Allah people love them whether they chose go to their graves or not, Muslims appreciate their work, like Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti, who converted 9 Million people into Islam and Hindus, Muslims, & Sikhs all pay their respects to him when they pass by his grave. Zakir Naik on the other hand is a show-off he is failing his deen because he is not doing for the sake of Allah SWT.

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: That If Allah SWT loves a person then naturally all of his creation will Love & respect that person. The Auliya Allah people love them whether they chose go to their graves or not, Muslims appreciate their work, like Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti, who converted 9 Million people into Islam and Hindus, Muslims, & Sikhs all pay their respects to him when they pass by his grave. Zakir Naik on the other hand is a show-off he is failing his deen because he is not doing for the sake of Allah SWT.
1) You keep quoting Hadith I would like to know from the Quran as that is my 1st source
2) In the Quran ALLAH clearly says do not judge anyone..for I (ALLAH) alone knows the intentions of others so you cant even say he is a show off...or doing it for another sake....I mean his "followers" be little also respect him in a similar manner!

sure go ahead...

Hmmm...true...but why do many hate Dr. Zakir Naik ...he also got soo many taking oath in front of him? Not that I am comparing a few tens of people to that of almost the whole of Sindh!

true...But lets just say there was such a system to by pass the normal way of getting forgiveness...Dosnt it send a different msg in the minds of many (as it already has) ...
Many are like udher say "manat mango" uss minar par ja ker doa kero qabul ho jai gi...Why not Pray for once with a sincere heart to the MOST ALMIGHTY, MOST MERCIFUL?

Nope who is he?
Can I leave a rain check? I have to go to my aunts house for a while, I'll be back later. These things require time and detail?

Can I leave a rain check? I have to go to my aunts house for a while, I'll be back later. These things require time and detail?
No problem....I have to get back to the lab in a bit too..leave a reply and mention me I will read it whenever I get the chance :agree:

1) You keep quoting Hadith I would like to know from the Quran as that is my 1st source
2) In the Quran ALLAH clearly says do not judge anyone..for I (ALLAH) alone knows the intentions of others so you cant even say he is a show off...or doing it for another sake....I mean his "followers" be little also respect him in a similar manner!
We can't negate Hadiths away just like that, Because if you follow the Quran as a priority, I would like to know, where does it say How to Perform Salah in the Quran?

Sure, catch u later
No problem....I have to get back to the lab in a bit too..leave a reply and mention me I will read it whenever I get the chance :agree:

We can't negate Hadiths away just like that, Because if you follow the Quran as a priority, I would like to know, where does it say How to Perform Salah in the Quran?

Sure, catch u later
I am not negating Quran...Quran orders to pray ...so after the order comes than you seek the how to...

I would like to see from the Quran the order before I go seeking whom to (for purpose of intercession)

sure go ahead...
:)
Allah/God is surely very powerful, merciful and loving. Still we need someone as a mediator because.. Imagine you are in a forest, there is a constant threat from wild animals, terrain etc. A prophet/guru is one who has a good understanding of the forest and can lead you to your destination keeping you out of harm's way. The forest I'm talking about is this materialistic world we live in...and the wild animals are your senses/desires which are always plaguing you. If you want you can go alone and Allah/god will surely help you. But the presence of a prophet/guru makes your task easier.

First the link is missing second how is it any of your business what people do please explain it to me?
Brother it is nothing to be angry about but curiosity as to why and how and well world is full of mysteries...Why not ask questions and enjoy the ride of learning? Learning stops the min you stop questioning!

:)
Allah/God is surely very powerful, merciful and loving. Still we need someone as a mediator because.. Imagine you are in a forest, there is a constant threat from wild animals, terrain etc. A prophet/guru is one who has a good understanding of the forest and can lead you to your destination keeping you out of harm's way. The forest I'm talking about is this materialistic world we live in...and the wild animals are your senses/desires which are always plaguing you. If you want you can go alone and Allah/god will surely help you. But the presence of a prophet/guru makes your task easier.
Agree...I have no problems accepting prophets...It is part of my faith...everyone needs guidance in 1 form or another...My question is why and how from dead people?

Now my understanding:

You have a prophet/ guru guiding you through the forest and teaching you all his skills (holy scriptures ...giving you map and survival points, tips) as you go ...suddenly he is dead (not with you) will you ask a dead body to protect you from animals? or will you utilize the knowledge he gave and continue going on?

Just my 2 cents! :)

It is not anyones place to question the belief system of people but if people are going to that place the least government can do is to ensure that timely medical assistance is available. In this time and age the fact that dozens of people are killed due to heatstroke at a public place is very regretable

It is not anyones place to question the belief system of people but if people are going to that place the least government can do is to ensure that timely medical assistance is available. In this time and age the fact that dozens of people are killed due to heatstroke at a public place is very regretable
No one is questioning nor are you in a trial...So chill...

I mean how many of you ask questions when you buy a product? The zillions of questions regarding its durability, waranty and stuff but why then fear asking about something that will rule you in duniyea and akhirat (deen) ?

Had Prophet Muhammad SAW forbade questioning we wouldn't know the answers of many things!

Last edited:
People open it and read it and believe me these people when they read it, they understand it unlike others who read it just to say they read it

Well Shahbaz Qalandar converted almost all of Sindh into Islam with his knowledge so I'm pretty sure that he was in the positive list
No one is sure of that except for Allah .

No one is sure of that except for Allah .
For sure, Allah Alone has Knowledge over everything, we can only work with what we have

@Akheilos Sorry I said earlier I would explain but I don't feel comfortable discussing this as this is a very sensitive issue

Last edited:
For sure, Allah Alone has Knowledge over everything, we can only work with what we have

@Akheilos Sorry I said earlier I would explain but I don't feel comfortable discussing this as this is a very sensitive issue
No problem mate...I will skim through something or another from the net...my own research :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom