What's new

MQM MNA Tahira Asif is passed away

Rest in Peace, I was quite hopefully she would recover after successful surgery...

may her killers be arrested and she finds peace in heaven. and her family sabr.

poor kid, who ever are the killers but he must be cursing those right wing terror harbouring and terrorist sympathising ang TTP apologist politicians of this country

Bqkkw2WCcAAlR5n.jpg:large

She was a mother and a sister to her loved ones, RIP...

@Jazzbot I wonder how her killer are arrested with-in 3 days where as Zahra Shahid Hussian's killer are still running wild and I don't believe in unconfirmed reports of killers being arrested.

@Jazzbot I wonder how her killer are arrested with-in 3 days where as Zahra Shahid Hussian's killer are still running wild and I don't believe in unconfirmed reports of killers being arrested.
Missing IF & Butts? Or PTJI?

one Sindh MNA confirmed that zahra shahid killers have been arrested, it is PTI which is maintaining silence?

for political reasons?

yes can't trust PMLN as well but if the matter moves to supreme court it can be decided if they are truth killers

Inna Lillah he Wa Inna Elihe Rajeeon. May her soul rest in eternal peace....

So called peaceful Punjab?? When you use police as political wing, they doesn't care about peaceful civilian. Only busy for political adventures.

Namaz-e-Janaza of Tahira Asif offered ... Political leaders ... MNAs & large numbers of MQM workers attended .........

BqkO0SNIIAEgtma.jpg

BqhULFtCMAAZp1O.jpg:large

This incident happened in Lahore, and Punjab Govt is already feeling a lot of heat after Model Town incident. They can even recover nukes from 3 years old kid at this point. :rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom