What's new

Lal Masjid Mullah Again Challenging State

Lal Masjid should be role model in crisis and having status of state symbol due to its location. If this is symbol then ....Musharraf said " Pakistan ka khuda eee hafiz ...
B5O9uKvCcAACaP0

in Pakistan we become panic after seeing ak47,in u.s their public is moving with much lethal and more higher firepower guns but they not become afraid of this,I think it is ordinary weapon and not atomic bomb or missile

whose murder ?
Your point is valid. Guns should not be allowed to civilians. BTW automatic guns are allowed, only certain bores are not allowed.
But, here comes some people, who don't obey these guidelines. Many Ulama are killed in past, and still they feel threatened.
So, when law is not protecting you, I will say, break the law.

See this link too

in Pakistan we become panic after seeing ak47,in u.s their public is moving with much lethal and more higher firepower guns but they not become afraid of this,I think it is ordinary weapon and not atomic bomb or missile
Automatic weapons are banned in US and Canada. All those Weapons you see in US are semi auto(One Trigger pull one bullet fire) M16s, AKs, G3s, FALs, SCARs all of those modern assault rifles have special semi automatic civilian versions. But in Pakistan they are all using Full auto army grade Machine Guns guns with semi auto permits which are very dangerous. No body bothers to check the gun. Get a permit, Buy a gun and Stamp the licence number on it and we are good to go. Policemen will just check out your licence and its number on gun. Semi or full auto will not be tested mostly. Our whole system of Guns procurement and production is faulty.

Back
Top Bottom