What's new

Lal Masjid Mullah Again Challenging State

in Pakistan we become panic after seeing ak47,in u.s their public is moving with much lethal and more higher firepower guns but they not become afraid of this,I think it is ordinary weapon and not atomic bomb or missile
if my memory serve me right in usa you cant legally own an automatic gun

their semi automatic gun has much better firepower than our old technology automatic guns,ak47 melts down earlier if you fire large number of bullets at a same time like machine gun but u.s semiautomatic guns can fire 3000 bullets without melting
if my memory serve me right in usa you cant legally own an automatic gun

their semi automatic gun has much better firepower than our old technology automatic guns,ak47 melts down earlier if you fire large number of bullets at a same time like machine gun but u.s semiautomatic guns can fire 3000 bullets without melting

What about pressing trigger 3000 times melting your finger?

Are they respecting Govt Lock down ?
Are they not spreading corona virus ?
Mullah also standing with Automatic Guns

Just one question criticism on defying lockdown is some thing I can understand and that is just but in all 3 of your tweets there is high emphasis on man with the gun why? Have people never seen AK-47 before? If there are weapons in American embassy Islamabad and they are more automatic than this and liberals ignore them while they go apply for visa then why here there is a problem?

This gun is for self protection and is allowed by the govt to a man in his position cause if someone come and assassinates him we will have a problem on our hands.

The problem with Pakistani media is that they have become slaves of optics and copy paste critics. They never have original and authentic text to publish for public.

Last edited:
even if bump stick is banned criminals will find other method convert semi automatic gun to automatic,only way left is to ban semiautomatic gun but u.s also has problem of tunnels from mexico which are used to transfer weapons and drugs to u.s mainland
Isn't bump stick a modification that people do to get around the ban on automatic weapons?

What can you do?!

In BD thousands turned up to the funeral of an Imam today and the authorities were not in a position to stop them.

Obvious that only martial law will stop this stupidity in the sub-continent, as these sorts of things are happening in Pakistan, India and BD while a deadly virus is raging through the planet.

even if bump stick is banned criminals will find other method convert semi automatic gun to automatic,only way left is to ban semiautomatic gun but u.s also has problem of tunnels from mexico which are used to transfer weapons and drugs to u.s mainland

I just read up on how it works.

Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom