What's new

Lakhs of Bangladeshis are in India at the end of the visa period

Riyad

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Lakhs of Bangladeshis are in India at the end of the visa period

India February 8, 2020, Thursday | Last updated: 5:25

Under the new Citizenship Amendment Act, Indian Govt. has been asked to grant citizenship to non-Muslim refugees who arrived before December 25, 2014 from Bangladesh. However, the Home Ministry of India has already released a list of Bangladeshis living in India illegally. In a recent Lok Sabha written, Minister of State for Home Nitinand Rai said that more than one lakh Bangladeshis have been illegally staying in India after the expiry of their visas. The minister said many Bangladeshi's positions are illegal even after entering India via legal route. He said that the number of Bangladeshi who have been in India since entering India is 25942. Bangladeshi immigrants who came to India in 2018 are 49645.

However, the number of Bangladeshi nationals staying in India at the end of the visa period is 35055. However, the government did not report the number of thousands of people who are in various prisons in India as a matter of concern. But BJP leaders have at various times claimed that the number of Bangladeshis living illegally in India is more than billions. Meanwhile, in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Home Affairs, Surya has softened a few, saying that no paper will be required for the 'Population Register' to be updated by next April.
He also said government officials would collect information from house to house at NPR. However, no paper has to be shown for any information. Opponents claim that the government is trying to enforce the NRC under the cover of NPR. Although it was informed on Tuesday by the Union Home Ministry, the government has no plans to conduct NRCs in the entire country. The first NPR was made in the 2010. He was followed by 2015.

https://www.mzamin.com/article.php?mzamin=211840&cat=7

লক্ষাধিক বাংলাদেশি ভিসার মেয়াদ শেষে ভারতে রয়েছেন

কলকাতা প্রতিনিধি
ভারত ৬ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০২০, বৃহস্পতিবার | সর্বশেষ আপডেট: ৭:২৪

211840_Ppal-01.jpg

নতুন নাগরিকত্ব সংশোধনী আইন অনুযায়ী বাংলাদেশ থেকে ২০১৪ সালের ডিসেম্বরের আগে আসা অমুসলিম শরণার্থীদের নাগরিকত্ব দেয়ার কথা বলা হয়েছে। তবে এরই মধ্যে ভারতের স্বরাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণালয় ভারতে অবৈধভাবে বসবাসকারী বাংলাদেশিদের একটি তালিকা প্রকাশ করেছে। সম্প্রতি লোকসভায় লিখিতভাবে স্বরাষ্ট্র প্রতিমন্ত্রী নিত্যানন্দ রাই জানিয়েছেন, এক লাখের বেশি বাংলাদেশি ভিসার মেয়াদ শেষ হয়ে যাবার পর অবৈধভাবে ভারতে থেকে গিয়েছেন। মন্ত্রী জানিয়েছেন, আইনিপথে ভারতে প্রবেশ করেও বর্তমানে বহু বাংলাদেশির অবস্থান বেআইনি। তিনি জানিয়েছেন, ২০১৭ সালে ভারতে প্রবেশ করার পর থেকে গিয়েছে এমন বাংলাদেশির সংখ্যা ২৫,৯৪২। ২০১৮ সালে ভারতে আসা বাংলাদেশিদের মধ্যে ৪৯,৬৪৫ জন থেকে গিয়েছেন।

আর ২০১৯ সালে অবশ্য অবৈধভাবে ভিসার মেয়াদ শেষে ভারতে থেকে যাওয়া বাংলাদেশির সংখ্যা ৩৫,০৫৫। অবশ্য এর পাশাপাশি যে কয়েক হাজার মানুষ বিচারাধীন হিসেবে ভারতের বিভিন্ন কারাগারে রয়েছেন তার সংখ্যা অবশ্য সরকার জানায় নি। তবে বিজেপি নেতারা বিভিন্ন সময়ে দাবি করেছেন ভারতে অবৈধভাবে থাকা বাংলাদেশির সংখ্যা কোটির বেশি। এদিকে লোকসভায় স্বরাষ্ট্র প্রতিমন্ত্রী সুর খানিকটা নরম করে জানিয়েছেন,আগামী এপ্রিল মাসের মধ্যে যে ‘পপুলেশন রেজিস্টার’ আপডেট করা হবে তার জন্য কোনও কাগজের প্রয়োজন হবে না।

তিনি আরও জানিয়েছেন, এনপিআরে বাড়ি বাড়ি গিয়ে তথ্য সংগ্রহ করবেন সরকারি আধিকারিকরা। তবে কোনও তথ্যের জন্য কোনও কাগজ দেখাতে হবে না। বিরোধীদের দাবি, এনপিআরের আড়ালে এনআরসি কার্যকর করতে চাইছে সরকার। যদিও মঙ্গলবারই কেন্দ্রীয় স্বরাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রকের পক্ষ থেকে জানিয়ে দেয়া হয়েছে, গোটা দেশে এনআরসি করার কোনও পরিকল্পনা সরকারের নেই। ২০১০ সালে প্রথম এনপিআর হয়েছিল। তার পরে হয় ২০১৫ সালে।

https://www.mzamin.com/article.php?mzamin=211840&cat=7

Last edited:
Stop posting BS lies.

The article clearly states a hundred thousand. It's not a million.

Also From the article- "BD people who overstayed their visa in 2017 is 25,942. In 2018 it is 49,645 and in 2019 it is 35,055". Add them up and tell me how it is a million.

Learn to count or translate. You are bad at both.

At least it is very clear that you can't read Bangla. Makes you a prime suspect for being a false flagger, isn't it?

Stop posting BS lies.

Also From the article- "BD people who overstayed their visa in 2017 is 25,942. In 2018 it is 49,645 and in 2019 it is 35,055". Add them up and tell me how it is a million.

Learn to count or translate. You are bad at both.

At least it is very clear that you can't read Bangla. Makes you a prime suspect for being a false flagger, isn't it?

I used Google translate.

Could also be BD'shi Hindus whose loyalty is to India rather than BD.
I suspect that this traitor one day will embazzle huge amount of money from Bank or some other Bangladeshi people and then will fled to India to settle there like many of his predecessor have done before.

We can debate on numbers ,but it is big and we will know it when we see pole vaulters pole vaulting into BD

Remember those who looted banks in 1971 and went to West Bengal forever.
Some days ago, a Hindu businessman took 115 crore Taka bank loan and then fled to India which came to newspapers.Here is the news link of this particular case.
https://www.jugantor.com/todays-paper/last-page/235322/

In another case, 5 Hindu gold businessman fled to India after taking hundreds of crore Taka Bank loan few months ago. Here is the link.
https://www.dailyinqilab.com/article/235142/

Such type of cases are numerous. There are also cases where such people sale their properties to multiple buyers before moving to India permanently. These are also the people who swear about 'persecution' in Bangladesh once they reach India. This is like twice backstabbing to the country they borned and raised.

Last edited:
Some days ago, a Hindu businessman took 115 crore Taka bank loan and then fled to India which came to newspapers.
https://www.jugantor.com/todays-paper/last-page/235322/
Here is the news link of this particular case.

Such type of cases are many. There are also cases where such people sale their properties to multiple buyers before moving to India permanently. These are also the people who swear about 'persecution' in Bangladesh once they reach India. This is like twice backstabbing to the country they borned and raised.
They have sinister plans from 1947.
Those who failed to digest Muslims getting some breathing room in 1905,one is naive to think that their descendants would digest Muslims in Bengal enjoying their bread today.

At least it is very clear that you can't read Bangla.
It's a good point. I also thought that he is uncle Tom. Now I see he really either can't read bangla or very weak at it.
He also don't understand that our ministers aren't fluent in English ( doesn't matter how academic qualified they are) , I should have understood this before when he posted BS about lotus kamal( in another thread related to if Bangladesh is/was part of India issue) and I used profane language so got banned for the first time. I admit I shouldn't have done that. Because why a ghatia hindi speaker will understand the styles of many Bangladeshi people!

Internet is the only option for them to know about Bangladesh.

I used Google translate.
So? If you are really native Bengali speaker , how come that you can't correct the simple thing? Well now I understand that you always used the dirty trick to decieve people so that they suspect you as uncle Tom and not as a false flagger ( as I did, as I don't jump to conclusion so fast like many of our compatriots). Now you are being caught. I guess you know Bangla little bit , but definitely it's not your native language. Otherwise you could clearly corrected the million issue as @leonblack08 said ( I missed the thread before) .
So before spreading propaganda, atleast do some homework!

Could also be BD'shi Hindu whose loyalty is to India rather than BD.
I also used to think before. But if you carefully observed him, it's not the first time he made such silly mistakes when using Google translator.

How come that a person who understand Bengali language and good at it, make such silly mistakes and never bother to correct until he is being challenged with correct Bengali words?

We ( who have limitation in English) may not choose right English words, but it's impossible to make silly mistakes everytime when you are making silly mistakes in a language you claim it to be your mother tongue!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom