What's new

Lakhs Attend Modi's Rally Yesterday. Blasts Congress!

MEDIA Exposed ... Jehadi elements have entered India Media ...

Proof ...

1235169_536767799710509_199684215_n.png

साला भोसड़ी का! :pissed:

And this is the kind of b@stard$ our military protects.

Another Secoolar traitor uncovered. Bloody terrorist. I hope the IB traces this mofo down and interrogates him. Bloody traitor.

Hey I heard that even India is planning to have voting in foreign countries for NRI citizens of India. Is that true?

Has it not been implemented because I read that first focus will be US and UK-based Indians, followed by Middle East and Australasia based Indians.

I don't think it will be implemented for this election. NRIs will be voting enmass to Modi this time. Anyway I am US citizen residing in India.

साला भोसड़ी का! :pissed:

And this is the kind of b@stard$ our military protects.

Another Secoolar traitor uncovered. Bloody terrorist. I hope the IB traces this mofo down and interrogates him. Bloody traitor.

Already Hamare Bhai log Tweeters are Blasting Rajdeep ... he running from place to place hiding his face ...

Didnt yet give a official statement ...

what a great inspiring speech by rahul gandhi - i would rather have sarah dumb palin as the PM than this guy :omghaha:

So many people talking good about Modi... this guy got some juice. I feel pity about Rahul baba. Jethmalani is really insulting him, his capabilities and whole Gandhi clan.

I do agree with most of points raised by RJM. More I'm reading and reviewing about NAMO more I'm moving close to vote for him. Modi cyber army is doing good job.

Enjoy and let me know how many of you concur with this senior fella.

@KRAIT @Dillinger @karan21 @Birbal @Gessler @hinduguy @shiv @SarthakGanguly @gslv mk3 @OrionHunter @kurup @IND151 @GR!FF!N @kaykay @proud_indian @harpoon @Star Wars @cloud_9 @Tshering22 @jaiind @&%)@$)(!# @he-man @IndoUS @acid rain @indiatester @AADHAAR @danish_vij @my2cents @INDIC @Mritunjaya @Flamingo @bronxbull @Jako @JAT BALWAN @scorpionx @Android

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized the best thing about pappu ..

He at the age of 43(44?) is a youth icon and sachin at the age of 39 is "too old to play cricket" :omghaha:

MODI bashers have no idea how ludicrous they sound supporting him !!

Pappu kab pass hoga.. perhaps Ram Jetmalani use naukari de de :omghaha:

Is that the smell of your faces or your fears being moulded into reality.

It will not be as easy to turn the whole of India into Gujarat.

India is a federal state and Modi will have to work with state governments to get things done. It is much simpler to run an Indian state than it is to run the whole of India that is composed of dozens of states.

Anyway I think that Modi, economically at least, will be better for India as he is much less corrupt than the current Congress-led government. Whether his past/Hindu-nationalism comes back to haunt India is anyone's guess.

It will not be as easy to turn the whole of India into Gujarat.

India is a federal state and Modi will have to work with state governments to get things done. It is much simpler to run an Indian state than it is to run the whole of India that is composed of dozens of states.

Anyway I think that Modi, economically at least, will be better for India as he is much less corrupt than the current Congress-led government. Whether his past/Hindu-nationalism comes back to haunt India is anyone's guess.

He was just 2 months old as CM when that incident happened ! People should realize that he was made the CM after removing a sitting BJP CM .. He obviously took sometime to get a grip of the situation ! SInce then there has been no looking back ..

For him nothing comes infront of development.. ! He himself razed more than 100 major/minor temples just so that roads and offices could be constructed !!

And even after godhra riots, we all know how many riots have happened till date ! the worst was in Assam !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom