What's new

Lakhs Attend Modi's Rally Yesterday. Blasts Congress!

Chinese actually respect him for his business-minded attitude. Remember that Chinese appreciate industrious attitude despite their dislike of India.

It is only Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and their Secular servants here in India who are scared and hate him.

We don't really care whether Modi gets into power or not, and certainly no-one is scared of a virtual bankrupt India, whether run by Modi or not.

Whether Congress or BJP, India has and will be run by Hindu-bigots who despise Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and Buddhists.

At least with him there will be no pretence of tolerating minorities, although if he gets into power he will find it in himself to become more "moderate".:lol:

Let Modi become PM and then Indians will realise that they are still a large, poor and weak state. Modi cannot magically make the economic, social and technologies inadequacies of the Indian state go away in 5 or even in 10 years.

We don't really care whether Modi gets into power or not, and certainly no-one is scared of a virtual bankrupt India, whether run by Modi or not.

Whether Congress or BJP, India has and will be run by Hindu-bigots who despise Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and Buddhists.

At least with him there will be no pretence of tolerating minorities, although if he gets into power he will find it in himself to become more "moderate".:lol:

Let Modi become PM and then Indians will realise that they are still a large, poor and weak state. Modi cannot magically make the economic, social and technologies inadequacies of the Indian state go away in 5 or even in 10 years.

In spite of many of them being Sikh, Muslim, Buddhist, Christian etc. :omghaha: :omghaha:

In spite of many of them being Sikh, Muslim, Buddhist, Christian etc. :omghaha: :omghaha:

I do not really care to list the many massacres committed by majority Hindus on minorities since independence in 1947:whistle:

A tolerant majority does not massacre minorities repeatedly.

I do not really care to list the many massacres committed by majority Hindus on minorities since independence in 1947:whistle:

A tolerant majority does not massacre minorities repeatedly.

Ok. We are a bunch of evil yindoo minority culling fanatics who can't digest their dinner without butchering a Muslim family. :pissed:

And about riots - the less said the better. If you list all riots in post independence India, you will find more Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Shias, Ahmedis and Jains have died as compared to Sunnis.

Ok. We are a bunch of evil yindoo minority culling fanatics who can't digest their dinner without butchering a Muslim family. :pissed:

And about riots - the less said the better. If you list all riots in post independence India, you will find more Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Shias, Ahmedis and Jains have died as compared to Sunnis.

Compare the many massacres in Hindu-India to zero in many Muslim-Bangladesh and you will see who is more tolerant.:whistle:

Good, now gtfo rom this thread. and please take your illegal bangladeshis on the way out...

Why don't you GTFO of this thread?

I only replied as some Indian said that Bangladeshi's are scared of Modi getting into power:lol:

Why don't you GTFO of this thread?

I only replied as some Indian said that Bangladeshi's are scared of Modi getting into power:lol:

Shouldnt have been on this thread to begin with if you didnt care :coffee:

I very much like modi and the topic, which is why i am here. I am not the one writing entire paragraphs on a thread which i claim to "not care" about :coffee:

talking of riposte.. that kid can't even enthrall an audience of 50 !!

See his kalakaari on live national TV

You want us to waste the 15 minutes of our life .

Sitting idle will be more productive than watching Rahul Gandhi's speech .

Arun Jaitley wasn't swayed by Thapar's inquisition and held his ground. Modi's election is the right decision and lets all stand by him. I cannot vote but will support him all the way.

Hey I heard that even India is planning to have voting in foreign countries for NRI citizens of India. Is that true?

Has it not been implemented because I read that first focus will be US and UK-based Indians, followed by Middle East and Australasia based Indians.

MEDIA Exposed ... Jehadi elements have entered India Media ...

Proof ...

1235169_536767799710509_199684215_n.png

Back
Top Bottom