What's new

Lakhs Attend Modi's Rally Yesterday. Blasts Congress!

there is a difference between a cricketer saying it and a mainstream party like PML or PPP or even PTI saying anything anti indian... if they can fight election without India why can we do similar

Please dont let me dig by the **** hole for you .. every parties' (in pak ) bread and butter is bashing India !

And where the hell did MODI bash pakistan ? gimme the quote !

Please dont let me dig by the **** hole for you .. every parties' (in pak ) bread and butter is bashing India !

And where the hell did MODI bash pakistan ? gimme the quote !

not him .. his new recruit rowdy rathore ... din ta ta chitta chitta :yay:

there is no love .. its unnecessary and if their mainstream parties did not gather vote by using India... then may be we should not do so as well.. it just makes us look smaller and weirder..

Oh then you did not hear his speech.

Please hear it. You will then realize what the man is talking about.

Modi talks about the entire defense planning altogether. Pakistan is simply a topic that would obviously skit around considering our geographic borders with them.

The man also discussed Chinese concerns, which you folks from the plains don't take seriously at all. Most of the guys in the government are from central-north India, west, southern parts of the country who are obsessed with downplaying the genuine threats by the Chinese. And we the bordering states have to bear the brunt of their hooliganism.

But anyway, The ex-soldiers have repeatedly raised concerns on multiple fronts, only to never get answers, hence the reason why they welcomed Modi ji so generously. Because he raised valid points.

If you're the AMAN KI ASHA types, I don't expect you to understand.

But know this; we do have a problem. Pakistan may not militarily attack but they are still waging j i h a d against us and that's what makes them a problem. And the other border, you lot need to open your eyes and consider your mis-interpretations of a strong leader who could help secure our borders.

But still yearn for a Lahori cookie :rofl: I thought you were paid in US$ because of you recruitment activities for a certain forum ;)

which forum ? I am freelancer .. recruit for many ... for a fee :azn:

hindu guy is not a hindu !
Doesn't matter! But I'm pretty sure Lahori cookies are his weakness and he can do anything to get his hands on these things :rofl:

Looks like I'm heading towards a ban :hang2:

why do you think I have misleading name :coffee:

I am wondering if any senior congress leaders off late has ever talked about any development or corruption ? Can u think of any ..
All they can think of is, "we will save u from the clutches of a man-eating tiger called MODI" :rofl:

This entire line of argumentation is playing into MODI;s rise more and more :woot:

I am wondering if any senior congress leaders off late has ever talked about any development or corruption ? Can u think of any ..
All they can think of is, "we will save u from the clutches of a man-eating tiger called MODI" :rofl:

This entire line of argumentation is playing into MODI;s rise more and more :woot:

both sides are competitors for same market.. have you seen coke-pepsi battle... :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom