What's new

Lakhs Attend Modi's Rally Yesterday. Blasts Congress!

Guys! Wouldn't you love to see Rahul bachha's' riposte to Modi's speech? That would be fun!! But he wouldn't dare! After all, serious speeches ain't for kids! :P

Who the fook in his right mind would want this little pipsqueak to be the next PM of India? He should go back to playing marbles or goolly danda! No, seriously! :tongue:

Guys! Wouldn't you love to see Rahul bachha's' riposte to Modi's speech? That would be fun!! But he wouldn't dare! After all, serious speeches ain't for kids! :P

Who the fook in his right mind would want this little pipsqueak to be the next PM of India? He should go back to playing marbles or goolly danda! No, seriously! :tongue:

talking of riposte.. that kid can't even enthrall an audience of 50 !!

See his kalakaari on live national TV

Rahul Gandhi Epic Fails Marathon at CII (Chamber of Indian Commerce) - YouTube

The dumbass misplaced the pages of his pre written script the minute he walked across the podium.

And as per him, politics is in your shirts and pants ! :D Now if that makes sense then I will rest my defense :D

Awesome video and debate by Arun J. Never saw Karan Thapar so helpless in any interview. Must watch ..this guy can talk and I'm surprised to see BJP is changing it's stance from apologetic party to a party with Spine..

Devil's-Advocate: Watch CNN-IBN Devil's-Advocate all Videos on IBNLive

@KRAIT @Dillinger @karan21 @Birbal @Gessler @hinduguy @shiv @SarthakGanguly @gslv mk3 @OrionHunter @kurup @IND151 @GR!FF!N @kaykay @proud_indian @harpoon @Star Wars @cloud_9 @Tshering22 @jaiind @&%)@$)(!# @he-man @IndoUS @acid rain @indiatester @AADHAAR @danish_vij @my2cents @INDIC @Mritunjaya @Flamingo @bronxbull @Jako @JAT BALWAN @scorpionx @Android

Dekho aur comment karo.. about what Arun said is the step in right direction or they are heading towards their own doom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome video and debate by Arun J. Never saw Karan Thapar so helpless in any interview. Must watch ..this guy can talk and I'm surprised to see BJP is changing it's stance from apologetic party to a party with Spine..

@KRAIT @Dillinger @karan21 @Birbal @Gessler @hinduguy @shiv @SarthakGanguly @gslv mk3 @OrionHunter @kurup @IND151 @GR!FF!N @kaykay @proud_indian @harpoon @Star Wars @cloud_9 @Tshering22 @jaiind @&%)@$)(!# @he-man @IndoUS @acid rain @indiatester @AADHAAR @danish_vij @my2cents @INDIC @Mritunjaya @Flamingo @bronxbull @Jako @JAT BALWAN @scorpionx @Android

Dekho aur comment karo.. about what Arun said is the step in right direction or they are heading towards their own doom.

Thapar is a known freak. He's been silenced by many smart speakers. What Arnab does while screaming his head off, Thapar does it with sarcastic and off-sounding style of asking questions.

Thanks for the video.

Arun Jaitley wasn't swayed by Thapar's inquisition and held his ground. Modi's election is the right decision and lets all stand by him. I cannot vote but will support him all the way.

so is modi a hindu nationalist or a hindu conservative? just curious...

Neither of these two interferes in others belief. As far as one dont intrude in others space --its fine.

By the way whats wrong in hindu nationalist? I equally advocate muslim nationalists. In the end all are nationalists.

Neither of these two interferes in others belief. As far as one dont intrude in others space --its fine.

By the way whats wrong in hindu nationalist? I equally advocate muslim nationalists. In the end all are nationalists.

Back
Top Bottom