What's new

Lahoris Embarrassing Pakistan Once Again

Sir ap yahan Dari wale Mullah ko blame kerna bhool gaye, Party ki footage dekhen shayed koi white Dari wala mil jaye.

On Topic, And than these Punjabi's say to people like me (Urdu speaking) to back to India, and they are literally sitting in the feet of Indian actor who insult their own country, Punjabiyo ki ******* ke qissay sune the, aaj dekh bhi lia lol
Aap le ayi ye - aakhir kar darhi ka matlab naboyat hai aap ke liye ya sharabi fauj ki idhar udhar whataboutism mar deejiye - iss ke illawa aur kuch tu add karna band hi hogaya hai.

Lagta florida ja ke garmi aur alligator sar pe charh gaye hain

Anti Punjabi??

Lahore has some issues and I am just highlighting those issues

How is that anti Punjabi?

Well, every city/country/ethnicity etc has their fair share of douchebags and Lahore or Punjab are no exception but vilifying an entire city of 12 million because of the actions of a few (many of them weren't even Punjabis in this case) is what gives place to prejudice and partisan bigotry.

For example, A few Muhajirs from Karachi work for RAW and dream of carving out "Jinnahpur", but this does not mean that all Muhajirs are traitors, or that "Karachi has some issues with Pakistan" ..

I think @Areesh you know yourself very well that a cabal of few hundred atheist lgbt types does not represent Lahore/Lahoris.

By your logic the prostitutes on Tariq Rd represent everyone from Karachi?

I think the mettle of Lahoris is that in every recent local elections they've supported Imran Khan with overwhelmed and unshakeable majority. And how hundreds of thousands of people continuously come to IK jalsas and accompany him to courts.

While people of Karachi. The real people of Karachi. Remained in their homes on election day. Hence Jamat e Islami(proxy of PPP) is now in power at local level.

Also I've seen a similar pattern across Pakistani social media Twitter, Siasat.pk, PDF, Reddit etc. On Siasat.pk one person from Karachi uploaded a picture where an older girl was drowning a young boy (boy was captioned Punjab, girl captioned Pakistan). And the post titles said solution to Pakistan's problems. Kill Punjab. And this type of stuff is allowed with impunity on Pakistani social media.

I mean even insanity would be shy at this level of madness.

So I think your post is true but the way it's worded and postured is very provocative and misguided.

@Areesh ...

You have been inciting hatred against Punjab and Punjabis on PDF lately.. You are better than that

As for all Punjab/Lahore haters out there:
View attachment 917528
It's cuz I've come back.

A lof of Pakistani social media allows this type of stuff against Punjabis. Like PDF, Siasat.pk etc. Even if you report it to mods as something that is flame baiting. Nothing is done about it.

Even the Pakistani establishment it seems plays with ethnic hatred when it suits it's needs.

The concentration of allotted funds to make Lahore, Paris of Punjab has literally made Lahore just that. One urban city to cater 70 percent of Punjabs resources and urban dependancy.
Isn't it the same story with Karachi? Sindhis and Balochis come to Karachi looking for work? People of Karachi also don't seem to like that too I think?

Lahore, Paris of Punjab

^^ That's a gross understatement..

Lahore has often been referred to as "Paris of the Orient/East"

At the time when Karachi didn't even exist (or at best was just some insignificant Baloch fishermen hamlet), Lahore was among the most splendid cities of the east..

In 1611, the East India Company agent William Flinch described Lahore as "One of the greatest cities of the East"

And to quote Thomas Coryat (d. 1617):

"Lahore is one of the greatest cities of the East that exceeds Constantinople itself in greatness"

Karachiwalas trying to compare their rootless city (or megaslum as some might argue) with Lahore; the cultural, historical, literary and artistic learning epicenter of the region for centuries, is beyond hilarious !!

Last edited:
^^ That's a gross understatement..

Lahore has often been referred to as "Paris of the Orient/East"

At the time when Karachi didn't even exist (or at best was just some insignificant Baloch fishermen hamlet), Lahore was among the most splendid cities of the east..

In 1611, the East India Company agent William Flinch described Lahore as "One of the greatest cities of the East"

And to quote Thomas Coryat (d. 1617):

"Lahore is one of the greatest cities of the East that exceeds Constantinople itself in greatness"

Karachiwalas trying to compare their rootless city (or megaslum as some might argue) with Lahore; the cultural, historical, literary and artistic learning epicenter of the region for centuries, is beyond hilarious !!
There's no use arguing with a Khwarijite TTP type person.
Sadly same is the story with some of these ethnic hate filled people.

That’s the best one. Only true Punjabi dialect left while all others have been diluted with non Punjabi words. Faisalabadi Punjabi is the best.
All dialects of Punjabi have been diluted. The Faisalabadi appears different because it is in fact East Punjabi (Indian) as many people came from there during partition.

Well, every city/country/ethnicity etc has their fair share of douchebags and Lahore or Punjab are no exception but vilifying an entire city of 12 million because of the actions of a few (many of them weren't even Punjabis in this case) is what gives place to prejudice and partisan bigotry.

For example, A few Muhajirs from Karachi work for RAW and dream of carving out "Jinnahpur", but this does not mean that all Muhajirs are traitors, or that "Karachi has some issues with Pakistan" ..
No hate against Punjabis or Lahore, but this problem is quite prominent in Lahore and requires a counter-ideology to actually get rid of. How does mentioning other cities fix the problem?

Solution:

What Lahore/Punjab needs is a counter-ideology to the liberalism that creates self-hate, I know you're probably joking about military operation but a Punjabi-centric right wing ideology with Islamic values (not TLP type).

I would also suggest a cultural research and development centre where Punjabi Muslim identity is distinguished and developed, books are produced, history is propogated, literature, poems, music and books. Increase the level of ethnic pride and honour.

Then perhaps make 1 year or 2 year military service mandatory for every male.

No hate against Punjabis or Lahore, but this problem is quite prominent in Lahore and requires a counter-ideology to actually get rid of. How does mentioning other cities fix the problem?

Solution:

Do you even realize that you are talking about a highly diverse megacity ?? :disagree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom