What's new

Lahore’s serial killer ‘wanted to teach gays a lesson’

20 :eek: might be in defence area where there are lot of burger bachas i think authorities should take notice of these gay clubs

Worry about other ills that plague this nation. A few faggots running around is not an issue. Live and let live.

Worry about other ills that plague this nation. A few faggots running around is not an issue. Live and let live.
ok man then plz let Taliban live their life in Tribal areas and withdraw all the army from tribal areas simple .. live and let live

ok man then plz let Taliban live their life in Tribal areas and withdraw all the army from tribal areas simple .. live and let live

Are gays out there murdering people, bombing people, killing women children. Stopping them from studies, affecting others rights, kidnapping, torture, rape, drugs?

What useless *** logic ( no offence ) was used to compare two evils is mind-numbing.

They arent affecting you, nor me. Nor are they killing each other. So let them live since they are answerable to Allah and you are told not to transgress your boundaries.

Most of all arent they human beings? Or Pakistanis?

There are lots of threads on this issue. Stay on topic please..

I am on the issue, who are you to decide to do anything. Rampant alcoholics is a 100 times bigger issue. Your beloved generals and majors and the top brass are in love with Johnny walkers.

In the end, they are answerable for their actions, nor are you told to do anything o take the law in your own hands.

This guy was abused when he was a child. He is not mentally well, scarred from sexual abuse. He had his innocence taken away and he reacted in a convoluted way he deemed fit.

Imagine what issues bacha bazi brings in kids growing up to be men.

It's the love that dare not speak its name.

You can't expect people to declare their homosexuality, when it happens to be a punishable offence.
In this world, everyone has set their mind and declare something right or wrong whether it is or not.

They should live with the laws of state or they are most welcome to leave it.

In this world, everyone has set their mind and declare something right or wrong whether it is or not.

Leave for where?

And how about not having unjust laws?

What happens in private quarters does not fall under state jurisdiction. Whatever i do in the privacy of my home is my business. How would you feel if i invaded your privacy?

Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyn live and let live.

if Allah hate gays then why do he create them in the first place?

I am on the issue, who are you to decide to do anything. Rampant alcoholics is a 100 times bigger issue. Your beloved generals and majors and the top brass are in love with Johnny walkers.
In the end, they are answerable for their actions, nor are you told to do anything o take the law in your own hands.
This guy was abused when he was a child. He is not mentally well, scarred from sexual abuse. He had his innocence taken away and he reacted in a convoluted way he deemed fit.
Imagine what issues bacha bazi brings in kids growing up to be men.

LoL

Yeah like we are releasing him because he has killed some evil people who were trying to spread in the holy place of Pakistan.
WTF!!

Nothing will change in a day.. It takes some time. As you know we are human, our society can never be 100% perfect.

if Allah hate gays then why do he create them in the first place?
Allah give human the power to choose and people use to be homosexual, criminal, lawyer, scientist, etc.

Imagine what will you be if you were born to be a politician or soldier and you don't have power to choose what you want..

Leave for where?

And how about not having unjust laws?
As I said before, our society can never be 100% perfect and people should live the the laws of state or leave the state.

What happens in private quarters does not fall under state jurisdiction. Whatever i do in the privacy of my home is my business. How would you feel if i invaded your privacy?

Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyn live and let live.
As Newton said, "every action has a reaction".

If you do something, you will have to prepare yourself for consequences. And how many diseases you get because of such acts? If you get a disease, you will affect others..

on a lighter note, I support gays and discourage lesbians..

Jawab nahin to "Lol".

Allah give human the power to choose and people use to be homosexual, criminal, lawyer, scientist, etc.

As I said before, our society can never be 100% perfect and people should live the the laws of state or leave the state.

Kya choti soch hai. Now you're equating being gay with criminals, lawyers, scientist?

No one chooses to be gay. Would you choose to be gay? You are born gay.

Is he breaking any laws of Pakistan? Quote me the laws regarding what his crime is. Lets put money where your mouth is.

Back
Top Bottom