What's new

Lahore to Karachi AC BUSINESS CLASS Train in Pakistan

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I take the Karachi Express overnight train from Lahore Junction to Karachi Cantt station in AC Business Class. I show how you can travel in Pakistan by rail, and for what sort of price.

Ughhh how unlucky he's traveling in the worst AC Class coach of Pakistan Railways

The stupidity i fail to understand of Pakistan Railways every AC class coach will be of same standard then in between those they add some useless old coach of AC class in which everything is dirty and filthy

Ughhh how unlucky he's traveling in the worst AC Class coach of Pakistan Railways

The stupidity i fail to understand of Pakistan Railways every AC class coach will be of same standard then in between those they add some useless old coach of AC class in which everything is dirty and filthy

This is exactly what I was thinking... back when I was in Pakistan, there were much better trains than this one and the AC coach was always the cleanest one. Sadly, this video just destroys that by presenting a negative image

This is exactly what I was thinking... back when I was in Pakistan, there were much better trains than this one and the AC coach was always the cleanest one. Sadly, this video just destroys that by presenting a negative image

See the standard of both the coaches

The Business Class of the train which left before his train
Screenshot_2019-04-10-00-48-58-727.jpeg

And the Business Class in which he's traveling
Screenshot_2019-04-10-00-49-40-541.jpeg

Hey guys.
I clearly understand your frustration.
However, Rail way stuff has much issues with logistics of acquiring the right wagon for their trains so they make one consist for each named train and use them until they're ordered to reshuffle them.

There are many costs involved to this and they make it unfeasible to make any changes.
Remember, these trains run everyday!
There are 2 trains, dispatched from both directions towards their destination.
Tickets are already booked 20 days prior so they can not cancel them.

So the best you can do is make a new consist that can replace one train and it requires either new wagons from elsewhere or a train.
They are all in use and make it extremely difficult to spare.

If only we had inventory of spare wagons to replace and repair at the same time operating them.

someone gave this guy very wrong advice :( he should have traveled with Pak Business or Greenline

Back
Top Bottom