What's new

Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters
There is a big reason behind why Imran khan always makes statements on Nawaz sharif on every t.v channels

He acts like some mature lady who is fighting on the streets for no reason!!! going out of control...reason seems to be very simple Punjab is the heart of pakistan Sindh never had free n fair elections since PPP N MQM are almost as close to terrorists parties there they won't let him win even 1 seat in karachi.in history of pakistan Punjab is the only province who holds free n fair elections.he has some chances since imran khan have some support by some dump school boys n girls who think this over hyper man can run the country!

There is no possibility For PtI to win even 1 seat in Punjab without the Help Of ISI...Period!

There is a big reason behind why Imran khan always makes statements on Nawaz sharif on every t.v channels

He acts like some mature lady who is fighting on the streets for no reason!!! going out of control...reason seems to be very simple Punjab is the heart of pakistan Sindh never had free n fair elections since PPP N MQM are almost as close to terrorists parties there they won't let him win even 1 seat in karachi.in history of pakistan Punjab is the only province who holds free n fair elections.he has some chances since imran khan have some support by some dump school boys n girls who think this over hyper man can run the country!

There is no possibility For PtI to win even 1 seat in Punjab without the Help Of ISI...Period!

I guess I'll just have to ignore you rants.

Sleep tight.

Lahore is the provincial capital of Punjab, Punjab is the most populated province of Pakistan. Any smart politician would focus more on Punjab than lets say a deserted province like Balochistan. You need votes to win brother.

I agree that Punjab is the most populated province of Pakistan. I think this is not smartness to focus only Lahore which is useless for IK

Sleep tight.

It is not the matter of rants. I expect from you to defend below statement.

" There is no possibility For PtI to win even 1 seat in Punjab without the Help Of ISI...Period! "

Dear I just wants to add that without help of ISI PTI is no capable to win any seat in Pakistan not only in punjab.......

It is not the matter of rants. I expect from you to defend below statement.

" There is no possibility For PtI to win even 1 seat in Punjab without the Help Of ISI...Period! "

There is not much to defend here. If what you say is true, there is no reason for pml-n to get uncomfortable and take PTI seriously. But we all know that is not the case. ;)

There is not much to defend here. If what you say is true, there is no reason for pml-n to get uncomfortable and take PTI seriously. But we all know that is not the case. ;)

Sir this is actualy alarming that ISI stands with PTI and the same we need to convey to every people of Pakistan....PML N is not uncompfortable with PTI but really uncomfortable with IK lening on ISI and vise versa.

no matter what it is PTI or PML the good thing is that lahore hasn't become a coutner strike ground like karachi has because of MQM,ANP & PPP turf war! atleast mian brothers and imran are keeping it civil!

Instead of spewing uninformed statements and make yourself look like a douche, goto PTI's website and see the cities that IK has recently been to and if all of them fall in Punjab.

You got a pimped out Yellow Cab from Mian Sahab, didn't you?

okay here is a strange news:

another go zardari go movement by one and only ibrar ul haq who has a dummy parliament running from couple of years.

and they are going to conduct they rally in nasir bagh on 27th of october :D

and their posters, banners etc are displayed all over mall road...

You got a pimped out Yellow Cab from Mian Sahab, didn't you?

Nah!! not me but i know people who's life has been changed who didn't have much to do in their life's they end up getting it. n are still very happy with it!!it Provides shelter food and respect to their life after having it without having to pay much for Yellow Cab!!!!!

okay here is a strange news:

another go zardari go movement by one and only ibrar ul haq who has a dummy parliament running from couple of years.

and they are going to conduct they rally in nasir bagh on 27th of october :D

and their posters, banners etc are displayed all over mall road...

WTH is that ? :lol:

I always thought he would join PTI along with Shehzad Roy, if they ever decide to step into politics.

WTH is that ? :lol:

I always thought he would join PTI along with Shehzad Roy, if they ever decide to step into politics.

Shehzad roy got ideas !! he can transform our educational system...

however, this is really funny, the Nawaz group leader Nawaz Sharif has run away from the scene to Turkey, just to avoid the go Zardari go rally, arranged to remove Zardari from power :woot:
(this to me is his yet another political mistake, another nail in the coffin of Nawaz group politics)

though spreading the disinformation that PTI has cancel their jalsa... while crown prince hamza lord of poultry is preparing day and night for the go zardari go rally on 28th.

and now this Abrar ul haq has come up with his own rally... I wonder with what motives...

Sleep tight.

I have never given you any intention so i guess i wouldn't even ignore u!!!

Since u replied on my Post the only thing i could expect from ppl to be little more senseable.

Why PML N would be worried about imran khan who doesn't even have 1 seat.All imran does is open his loud mouth on talk shows!!!!N why do u think they name them (Talk Shows,)....

All PML N!! and the people of pakistan ask imran khan to stop trying to brain wash the young youth n little kids in high school by seating on National television..Imran khan is playing very dirty games in the name of politics with the people of pakistan !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom