What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

In this incident today an Afghan national was involved. For how long are we going to keep them in Pakistan? Its time for Afghan refugees to return back to Afghanistan....we Pakistanis must think of ourselves and our nation first.

If the guy is afghan national......i can think why all these terrorist carry there passports and id cards around with them....how will kicking all the afghans out of pakistan stop people from crossing the border and attacking pakistan from afghanistan?

I just hope its the right guy...i think it is....and not some bystander people think looks like a terrorist.
Sounds unlikely. The fact that there is an Afghan being arrested near the Indian border should speak volumes. This guy is just a grunt. The real masterminds might be just 5 km away.

these ppl, who ever they are, want to demoralise us to and extent that we giveup our unity and faith. its a battle of nerves and God willing they wont be able to defeat pakistani nation.
i salute our police, rangers and army for effectively controlin the situation and not lettin it turn into a hostage crisis. it was a tough job well done. it was gud to see they learned their leason from the attack on sri lankan team. those who died, may their soul rest in peace.
Allah ho Akbar (God is great)

Yup! Indian police are not given machine guns only anti terrorist squads of cities are. I think it is good that they are not, it does not encourage gun culture. If people see so many guns around, especially kids fancy them. India has been peaceful, by and large. No need for such sophisticated guns.

You might have a point here - Pakistan seems to have kinda like a gun culture - like the US but much worse...

What's like the guns-per-capita comparison between India and Pakistan? Can someone get that info?

If the guy is afghan national......i can think why all these terrorist carry there passports and id cards around with them....how will kicking all the afghans out of pakistan stop people from crossing the border and attacking pakistan from afghanistan?
Nonetheless it has to be done. There is another major incident coming up. The one in Sohrab Ghot where guys like him number in the 100s of thousands.

Bezerk,

Was the assault into the compound carried out by the Elite Force of Punjab 'Puls' or Army SF?

It was a joint collaboration between the Army, Rangers, Police and Elite Force. Army and Rangers provided support and actionable intelligence to our Elite force and Police and they were the ones who briefed and prepared them for a final assault. That's exactly why we saw Elite Force's commando's and Police personnel on top of the compound's roof tops celebrating the victory.

The Army has played a very professional role in this whole incident. They EASILY could've taken credit for everything but they gave the Police and Elite Force a reasonable chance to work with them because after all, it was an emotional time for all the police members who were basically trying to save their own force's cadets.

You might have a point here - Pakistan seems to have kinda like a gun culture - like the US but much worse...

What's like the guns-per-capita comparison between India and Pakistan? Can someone get that info?
Its regional. I think a lot more US civilians are armed, where every other household has some weapon or the other.

In Pakistan the situation is a lot worse because there the weapons are undocumented, easily and cheaply obtained. Of course there is a proper system in place, but its not properly enforced.

army helicopter with a fixed machine gun was also used to target terrorists from the air

army helicopter with a fixed machine gun was also used to target terrorists from the air

Yes it was a BELL-412 helicopter with a door-mounted MG3. It provided close air support to our SF. In fact, our Army Aviation pilots deserve infinite appreciation for flying so low in a hostile environment. They were constantly being fired upon from the ground but our pilots were determined to rain down some solid lead on the degenerates who were pushing their luck against our brave men.

Where do u live??

UK

I live in Karachi, and i know what afghanis are doing in Karachi!!
They kidnap the business mens of karachi and ask for money, you should visit area of afghans in karachi, then u will know what they do!! No body other then afghanis can visit thier area, other wise they will kill u!!

Is that not the same thing they said about the MQM?

Back
Top Bottom