What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

One of the hostage says the terrorists entered while they were asleep and killed people in their sleep indiscriminately.

They kept firing for 20 mins at the hostages... Expect a bloodbath when all of this ends! They are killing not taking hostages!

So India is behind all of this?

If India is doing this, then they're really dumb because they are destabilizing the region and endangering themselves!

Perhaps you don't know Indian mentality. They are willing to risk harming themselves if in the end they damage Pakistan.

This is just bullsh!t.

People talk like this about Mumbai too.

But, the truth is, the people there HAVE TO go outside and resume their life for bread and butter. They don't have any other option. And others say "they have lion heart".

It's just an insult.

Are you HIGH or something? Did you even care to watch the footage? People were seen standing along the Rangers and Police and have been for the past 4 hours now. They've been there since the start. Stop spreading Bull$hit because it's certainly not the right time for you to troll around on this thread.

If India is doing this, then they're really dumb because they are destabilizing the region and endangering themselves!

Please wait for the operation to finish and truth will come out. At this moment just pray for the victims.

Perhaps you don't know Indian mentality. They are willing to risk harming themselves if in the end they damage Pakistan.

Come on please don't start the same at this time. Totally baseless statement.

ejaz I don't agree with you. I think they are more responsible than that, but there are lots of accusations from Pakistanians...

India have to be really dumb to try something like this - especially since there are already a large number of terrorists causing mayhem there.

I think I'll listen to Gabbar and wait for some time before deciding.

Dear, not good time for this argument...let's pray that loss of innocents will be minimum.

Dear, not good time for this argument...let's pray that loss of innocents will be minimum.
Geo guys stupidly just reported that all the rooftops in the surrounding are manned by the security forces.

The terrorists are conserving Ammo and their try is to prolong this situation only and have stopped attacking and holed further inside in the building.

I just watched an interview with injured caddet and it was bone chilling. Some caddets were sleeping and they killed in thier beds. They shot them without any discrimination.
:tsk:

Are you HIGH or something? Did you even care to watch the footage? People were seen standing along the Rangers and Police and have been for the past 4 hours now. They've been there since the start. Stop spreading Bull because it's certainly not the right time for you to troll around on this thread.

Yeah. I have sen them. Similar situation in Mumbai too.

I had been to Mumbai. Everybody lives in doubt. And its natural. There is NO connection between bravery and city/town.

Its like laughing at their helplessness. :tsk:

Offtopic but I just HAVE to say that I'm happy to see that Gabbar and SMS are supporting Pakistan in their own special way! I applaud you two for showing your support :tup:

it makes me so sad..whats going on in Pakistan? we r fighting with so many enemies ..praying for dead men ,injured nd hostages

Yeah. I have sen them. Similar situation in Mumbai too.

I had been to Mumbai. Everybody lives in doubt. And its natural. There is NO connection between bravery and city/town.

Its like laughing at their helplessness. :tsk:

Helplessness? LARGE crowds who were chanting "Nara-e-takbir, ALLAH ho Akbar - Pakistan Army Zindabaad, Rangers Zindabaad" and were walking side by side the Security forces was because of their HELPLESSNESS? They've been there since the start and they're STILL there, supporting our jawaans, boosting their morale and telling them to catch those bastards by their necks and shoot them in the face.

You're delusional my friend. You clearly don't know anything about the Lahore steel mill and it's products. No point arguing.

Why would the terrorists choose a police training school as a target? Sorry I just saw the news and feel really sorry for the affected.

Back
Top Bottom