What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

Alright that's great! now you can calm down a bit.

I've been providing this thread with EVERY little update for the past 6 hours now. How do you expect me to calm down when our boys are still trying to rid the bastards who're taking innocent lives?

But yeah, I could sure use a break right about now :|

This hostage cant go on forever. Either the terrorists will try to escape and our security forces will capture them or they're going to kill themselves.

I hope our security forces catches each and every one of those terrorists alive and make their lives a living hell in prison...and also torture them to find out whose paying them to do this.

That might not happen they will probably kill themselves before the security forces get to them.

I've been providing this thread with EVERY little update for the past 6 hours now. How do you expect me to calm down when our boys are still trying to rid the bastards who're taking innocent lives?

But yeah, I could sure use a break right about now :|

Thank you very much for your hard work bezerk:enjoy:

The point is you cannot.

That's why i favour truth serums ;) If it could work on Gupta, it'll work on these guys.
Who is this Gupta?

Truth serums are simply specific forms of delusional drugs. He can easily be telling you his fantasies. That is why truth serums are not "guarentees".

Who is this Gupta?

Truth serums are simply specific forms of delusional drugs. He can easily be telling you his fantasies. That is why truth serums are not "guarentees".

It's not a guarantee. But it's better than torture.

The best way is truth serum combined with lie detector. It's difficult to fool both if you do it properly. But not impossible.

It's one of the reasons I find developing countries so bloody stupid in their torture policies. Then again developed countries use it as well, but just to get appropriate confessions.

the captured person is from Miranshah , moved to Lahore 1 month ago & was living in the vicinity of the school for 2 weeks. The ID he had seems fake and list his name as Nadeem from Sheikhupura I believe.

i think india and israel are the only one who finnace such attacks to isolate pakistan and its nukes so they can tell the world that pak is terrorist nation and they will attack pakistan and isolate pak nukes i dont think soo any true muslim or true pak can do this foreign hand is involve in this and as we alll know in bajur india was involved i hope this time we will tell world who is invoved

Unconfirmed reports are claiming that one of the terrorist had an arms license which was issued from "Sheikhupura".

i think india and israel are the only one who finnace such attacks to isolate pakistan and its nukes so they can tell the world that pak is terrorist nation and they will attack pakistan and isolate pak nukes i dont think soo any true muslim or true pak can do this foreign hand is involve in this and as we alll know in bajur india was involved i hope this time we will tell world who is invoved

Back
Top Bottom