What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

Torture won't give you the truth.

Truth serums though ;) Have my full backing ;) As do written confessions ;)

Just saw some of our RANGERS and POLICE personnel beating the crap out of the captured terrorist when they first found him in the field! If anyone thinks that's brutality, please. Don't even start! The guy was about to blow up a surveillance helicopter!

RANGERS ALL THE WAY!

How is torture going to extract this information, exactly?

you're right let me explain
you bat up a guy badly and when you ask him did you do it he says no and even if that is true you beat him up again and then he finally give in to the pain and confesses to something he did not do.

there are reasons for everything. Why do the Pals blow themselves up? They're not inherently bad people, and they do love life. It doesn't excuse them from killing innocents though, just as the Israelis can't be forgiven.

One just needs to wait for the facts. Either way, making the country one lives in unstable is not the solution.

Well - So if somebody ( god forbids) blow your - own ? a family member or anybody else. you love
say some LTTTE OR American or some V.H.P memeber from Indian Extremist hindu- will you buy his bulls shyt that -
ohhh poor soul didnt know what he was doing.
Wake up road, i seen so many good post from you fr which i respect you and you are think tank. Didn't expect such comment coming from you.

^That just shows lack of discipline.

I can't imagine a SWAT team beating the crap out of a captured gunman in public.

Just saw some of our RANGERS and POLICE personnel beating the crap out of the captured terrorist when they first found him in the field! If anyone thinks that's brutality, please. Don't even start! The guy was about to blow up a surveillance helicopter!

RANGERS ALL THE WAY!

Alright that's great! now you can calm down a bit.

I was just watching the news and it said that they CT units have began their assualts on the building it self and have captured the ground floor and moving up towards the top.

That is the compeletly wrong way to assualt in these situations!! Even the regular infantry units know that if you attack from the ground level and up, the terrorists will keep going up and fighting till death!! They should have began their assult from the top because this way the terrorists will go down and think that they might just be able to escape through the front, thus a better chance of captureing them alive!!

This thread is going all ballistic , however to my Indian friends here please stop shedding your crocodile tears for us, this is hardly the time and we don't appreciate either. Interior minister was quoted saying an out side is involved, the only problem is when will the *** hole name one. Seriously if we want to save Pakistan, we will have to get rid of this incompetent and corrupt tola of morans first. For GOD sake how many attacks have we witnessed within this one year and Rehman Malik is still there, there is no one not a single person/opposition to stand up and question his capability as an interior minister.
This kind of attitude has left us on the path to destruction and will continue to do so in the coming months. We have seen what these terrorists can do, GOD for bid what if next time their target is something higher, something of a strategic importance to Pakistan, US is already waiting for an excuse to move in and grab our nuclear assets.

^That just shows lack of discipline.

I can't imagine a SWAT team beating the crap out of a captured gunman in public.

our swat teams do in public what yours do in closed rooms.they do it because they deserve it.

every one wants them dead and they will do anything they can.Like someone posted earlier we are the ones fighting a war for islam.

This hostage cant go on forever. Either the terrorists will try to escape and our security forces will capture them or they're going to kill themselves.

I hope our security forces catches each and every one of those terrorists alive and make their lives a living hell in prison...and also torture them to find out whose paying them to do this.

How is torture going to extract this information, exactly?
I know that taking him to McDs definitely wont. You know he has that most crucial info, how else do you have a chance of getting the info from him?

(remember chance, it might or might not work)

Well - So if somebody ( god forbids) blow your - own ? a family member or anybody else. you love
say some LTTTE OR American or some V.H.P memeber from Indian Extremist hindu- will you buy his bulls shyt that -
ohhh poor soul didnt know what he was doing.
Wake up road, i seen so many good post from you fr which i respect you and you are think tank. Didn't expect such comment coming from you.

Doesn't matter if I'm a think tank. I don't find a lot of people in the Think Tank here particularly intelligent. It's just a little tag I carry around with me.

If a VHP member does this, I would of course be pissed. I might even want revenge on VHP members.

I think its proximity with the Wagah border would be of particular interest to the investigators.

Well is that the case......I heard someone say RAW involved for the blast in Khyber that took lot of innocent lives don't know how far is it from the border.

The point is this RAW fixation will never make you accept there is a problem within Pakistan which needs to be addressed urgently on war footing. Every time now there is a attack in Pakistan you say Bombay style.......but who did Bombay.

This is not the time for finger pointing but many of you want to think Pakistan is a paradise and no problems there. All this is the result of 60+ years of misrule or no rule. SWAT kind of resolution will only help and strengthen the militants. I would like to see the Pakistani law of the land be followed in all parts of the Pakistan & Islam is a religion of peace practiced by many people in the world. Let not Pakistan and Islam be maligned by this lumping elements that have nothing but personal agenda in mind.

It is human to blame and look for problems all around but in own house first set your own house in order then you will be in a better position to differentiate between a friend and a foe. on state actors as you may like to call them are a result of your own policies. This Frankenstein was created by you and I am afraid you will have to finish once and for all. Don’t do it coz of India or a Indian says this. This has to be done so that every Pakistani child can live and grow up in a environment free of hate fear and distrust.

The soul searching has to begin with the ISI and the army and all the policies of the past. It will be stupid for India to try to fish in the troubled waters and I think this understanding is clear with GOI. We must treat Pakistan with respect and dignity as any other country in spite of all baggage of past. India wants to have some presence in Afghanistan as a part of its strategy in the region may be to avoid happenings like Kandahar hijack drama nothing more. I don’t know why Pakistan should feel so concerned if that is the case then I feel we should make all efforts to address their concerns.

I know that taking him to McDs definitely wont. You know he has that most crucial info, how else do you have a chance of getting the info from him?

(remember chance, it might or might not work)

The point is you cannot.

That's why i favour truth serums ;) If it could work on Gupta, it'll work on these guys.

Back
Top Bottom