What's new

[Lahore] Operation against Afghan refugees ?

Karthic,

Yeah, sure, we all understand the so called diversity and unity of india. we all know how well you tamils, are treated. So let's leave it.

Karthic,

Yeah, sure, we all understand the so called diversity and unity of india. we all know how well you tamils, are treated. So let's leave it.

I think this thread is about Pakistan and Afgan refugee ????

So why you want to drag Indians in this ???

Karthic,

They treat me very well and FYI I am in Mumbai now.

No one needs your certificate as to how they treat us anywhere in India. :wave:

Tamils being treated badly in North India....wow.....care to ask him atleast why he has come to this conclusion....

We grow up with so much diversity right from our nursery schools....THEY....will never be able to comprehend ever.....its the way we think and live.........we can not imagine life withouth so much color and fun...

One of the many misconceptions Afghan have about Pakistan is that PK took them to the war of power for its own gains and expansionism. Little do they know their their own factions invited two major powers to turn their country into a football ground of super-powers. Pro-Communist/Indian Uzbek and Tajik factions versus Pro-democracy Pastuns. Pakistan only played its part keeping in mind its large Pashtun population which outnumbers the Afghan-Pashtuns. In between there was end of war as well packup of soviet union but Afghan factions never ceased to fight putting a never ending burden of war refugees on our head. Not every Afghan refugee is ungrateful and many dont even consider the idea of going back but for few loyals there is one renegade traitor. The refugees owing to their refugee status, cultural proximity with Pakistan and Pro-Communist/India sentiments are doing their job well as FSB and RAW agents.

NALANDA said:
We grow up with so much diversity right from our nursery schools....THEY....will never be able to comprehend ever.....its the way we think and live.........we can not imagine life withouth so much color and fun...

And diversity only exists in "incredible India"
come on..stop trolling..

I wish this news was true and every city in Pakistan was Afghani free.

These ungrateful Afghanis have been in Pakistan long enough. They have continuously hated on Pakistan and called for its destruction. They brought in crime,terrorism,guns, drugs and so many other bad things. Kick them out and mine the border before Bacha Bazi enters every Pakistani home.
Who needs RAW Agents and Spies when you got Afghanis here. Over 4 million of these people in Pakistan and yet were still hated by them.

@ Ahmad
Afghan was not buffer... Soviets were in Kabul with full control.
Afghan airforce tried to bomb civilian cities of Pakistan about 15-20 times but their back was kicked thoroughly.

We were bound to give protection to displaced people under UN charter now Afghanistan is controlled by Indians and Americans so those Afghans are not refugees any more.
Those stealing Afghan Uranium and precious stones shall provide food for Afghan refugees.

Worst part is we give you free transit aid.
Pakistan shall start charging $20K/truck transiting through.

Not to mention these afghans ruined our international PR by abusing the temporary Pakistani passports (Laisse faire) awarded to them for Hajj / Umra / foreign education etc

During the Hajj 2010, I witness that flights arriving from Afghanistan are really awarded special investigative treatment in luggage handling..

Pro-Communist/Indian Uzbek and Tajik factions versus Pro-democracy Pastuns.

This statement alone shows how much biased person you are, or maybe badly informed. We tajiks at least recognize your territorial integrity and dont claim on your soil unlike the pashtoons.

I beg to differ

You hosted us for your own sake, remember the soviet invasion? You had to do it to protect Paksitan, we were a buffer between you and the soviets.

No we didn't. We helped train and army the Afghan mujahideen because we had a common interest in them. We had to host the Mujahideen and provide them with bases as part of our common interest, not give Afghani people shelter who were not fighting any war. But we took in the refugees anyway when we only needed the mujahideen.

Had it not been for our training and providing bases the Afghans would have lost the war.

Secondly, you didnt feed us, that is an utter lie!! The UN paid pakistan hugely in hte name of refugees, the refugees themselves did the most difficult jobs in pakistan that pakistanis were not keen doing it, in the cities we rented your homes which was another source of income for you guys, hundreds of milions of dollars came to pakistan in the name of afghanistan to pakistan, that was a plus point for your currency market.

Look what else you gave us including drugs terrorism and theft of jobs

A teapot is calling the kettle black, we have as much terrorist as you got, you probably got more, dont you see that internationally majority of terrorits attacks are carried out by pakistanis or have links to pakistan? we didnt have drugs or gun culture before the war, but that was and still is part of your tribal culture.

This has to be a joke. Many of these alleged Pakistani terrorists are Afghans carrying Pakistani citizenship. You didn't have drugs or gun culture? You are the largest producer of heroine in the world and they are grown in your own country. Yet you some how blame us for everything?

The Taliban were the ones who banned drug trade and now it's on the rise. Indeed the pot calling the kettle black.

And regarding breakage, your gov loves and support militarily/politicallly the same people who love to break pakistan, ask your gov.

No those are the people who can stop the flow of drugs and bacha bazi as well as give Afghan people a sense of law and order. Afghans have never had a sense of law and justice. You became a state 200 years before us and look how far behind you are from us.

We did the same to Muhajirs from India in 1947 and onward and they are now an active part of Pakistan's progress so I see no problem in doing so with the Afghans, infact it should have been done long ago as they are human beings just like us and those Muhajir from India.

The afghans are broken war stricken people, let's give them a hope and prove that Humanity still exist.

Not true. Muhajirs are the most pro-Indian people in Pakistan. Many of them have been good for Pakistan but i cant say majority. Look at MQM or the state of Karachi. Afghans have to leave. They hate us regardless of Indian backing or not.

On the subject of human beings, let's allow the world's 1 billion + muslims into Pakistan. They're Muslims no? It is the command of Allah we let them in.

Or better yet let's let in the world's 6 billion + humans. Why not? They're human beings. We must learn not to discriminate and be generous

Pakistan the country for all :pakistan:

Last edited:
Afghanis or faghanis hate Pakistanis for sure. Send them back to their country since they have already overstayed 3 decades. All problems in Pakistan has some source with Afghanistan. If they still need to be here then we need to restrict them to properly guarded camps.

Yes, we need to take care of them as humans, but we need to secure the 183,000,000 million Pakistani citizens first and then worry about others.

PAKISTAN - AFGHAN REFUGEES = PEACE of MIND and PEACE in PAKISTAN

assalam alaikum

meray pakistani brothers , Itna bardhasht kiya to or kerlo , not every afghani is a criminal or love to break pakistan , dushmanon ko khush na karo and dont push the afghans in the hands of our enemies

TARIQ

assalam alaikum

meray pakistani brothers , Itna bardhasht kiya to or kerlo , not every afghani is a criminal or love to break pakistan , dushmanon ko khush na karo and dont push the afghans in the hands of our enemies

TARIQ

Why should we be more tolerant towards afghans. They have to return to afghanistan now. End of story.

And I am hardcore marathi working in chennai. I have same views as like you.

Jai Hind.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom