What's new

Lahore New Food Street: Pictures.

chicken-desi-stir-fry.jpg

mylahore.jpg

The pictures above are from a Manchester based Pakistani restaurant named MyLahore. I went for the first time about two weeks ago. Never going again... No Pakistani food what so ever...
Avi naam istamaal keya, what can you except... The boxer Amir Khan owns the place. :lol:

Chup kar ke Banda phir kisi fast food chain pe Chala jaye -_- crown fried chicken at least name relevant to their menu

Yeh cheating hai :p

I hate pasta. In the UK Pakistani restaurants branch out a bit more though. Some of them serve burgers, chicken wings, steak, ect.

I wouldn’t like visiting.

Bring me the Nihari and Khameer wali Roty and all the topping ingredients with chat Masala

Chalo dosto, Chaudhry saab nu pukh lag gaye'aa. Me chalan cha vich biskut dabon. :frown:

Chai is life. :D

Chup kar ke Banda phir kisi fast food chain pe Chala jaye -_- crown fried chicken at least name relevant to their menu

Yeh cheating hai :p

I wouldn’t like visiting.

Bring me the Nihari and Khameer wali Roty and all the topping ingredients with chat Masala

Chai is life. :D

I prefer Nihari with kulcha. So good!!!!!

I like the area and the view of Badshahi Mosque from the old kothas that have been tastefully and colourfully transformed into cosy restaurants. But the food is outrageously overpriced and incredibly boring. Most of the restaurants follow the same menu, there are hardly any local specialities except for the makki di roti season da saag and dal makhani. And don't look surprised when you order a whole chicken karhai en end up with a dish full of chicken necks and wings. I fished 4 pieces of neck out of my dish before I called the waiter to ask if the chicken was ordered from Chernobyl. :o:

I like the area and the view of Badshahi Mosque from the old kothas that have been tastefully and colourfully transformed into cosy restaurants. But the food is outrageously overpriced and incredibly boring. Most of the restaurants follow the same menu, there are hardly any local specialities except for the makki di roti season da saag and dal makhani. And don't look surprised when you order a whole chicken karhai en end up with a dish full of chicken necks and wings. I fished 4 pieces of neck out of my dish before I called the waiter to ask if the chicken was ordered from Chernobyl. :o:

:lol:

anu batair kloau... @Moonlight

The poor quality and variety is to blame on the fact that 13 of these restaurants are owned by the same family.

The most annoying part has to be the presence of two 'kat a kat' tawa cooks. They call it takatuk. These stalls are pretty much empty but they make hell of a noise by beating on those empty tawas. A real mood spoiler :(

It is expensive, the views are great though.
Food quantity is small however I disagree on boring. I grabbed the mic from the singer and sang Lahore Lahore ay whilst others danced.... :cheesy: :lol: FYI people clapped after the performance. @lastofthepatriots @Moonlight @The Sandman

Back
Top Bottom