What's new

Lahore Blasts

well no matter what you say NO MUSLIM be it barelvi,ahmedi,tablighi jamaat or shia will attack another muslim sect in ramadan!

so people who carried out these attacks are NOT MUSLIMS may they burn in hell for what they have done!

LeJ is an enemy of islam!
I agree with everything u said but please make a correction Ahmedis are non-muslims (they must be provided protection just as christians and other minorities should be). similarly ahmedi places of worship are called 'jamat khanas' (i think) and never called Mosques or Masjids.

I agree with everything u said but please make a correction Ahmedis are non-muslims (they must be provided protection just as christians and other minorities should be). similarly ahmedi places of worship are called 'jamat khanas' (i think) and never called Mosques or Masjids.

& the Ahmadi syndrome continues :rolleyes:...

you are no one to declare 'em non muslims

Last edited:

who are we to decide , and if we were to than it gives the right to every single act to declare one another kafir and the problem wil never disapear infat it wil grow even bigger we beleive in the judgement day time will come and Allah wil decide their fate!

to those bringing up Ahmedys here; i would ask:

who decides who is Muslim and Non-Muslim. Is it you or I, is it Tom dick or harry? Or is it Allah SWT

I get knots and pains in my body when I read 'declarations' (especially from my own countrymen) who is and who is not Muslim....who is and who isnt engaging in kufar

that is what the terrorists do; not what we as people should do......how much more violence it will take for people to realize it. Has blood become so cheap?

& the Ahmadi syndrome continues :rolleyes:...

I never said killing them is right , it would be as much a crime as killing any other human but the fact should be straight . They are pakistanis and they are non-muslims .

I am not declaring Ahmedis non-muslims, go and read the constitution of Pakistan . When it was drafted there was/is general consensus among all the schools of thought (Bralevi,Deobandi,Shia,Sufi) of Islam that Ahmedis are non-muslims. And Islamic scholers who headed the committees were very highly qualified and many of them knew more then 4 languages and KNEW well why the official declaration was made and why it was necessary . Having been declared non-muslim in the constitution they are nevertheless citizens of Pakistan with their own identity 'Ahmedi' .

I never said killing them is right , it would be as much a crime as killing any other human but the fact should be straight . They are pakistanis and they are non-muslims .

who cares what religion they are yaar hamein kya

I am not declaring Ahmedis non-muslims, go and read the constitution of Pakistan . When it was drafted there was/is general consensus among all the schools of thought (Bralevi,Deobandi,Shia,Sufi) of Islam that Ahmedis are non-muslims. And Islamic scholers who headed the committees were very highly qualified and many of them knew more then 4 languages and KNEW well why the official declaration was made and why it was necessary . Having been declared non-muslim in the constitution they are nevertheless citizens of Pakistan with their own identity 'Ahmedi' .

how would you like it if God forbid another sect who is opposite of yours declares that your sect is non muslim and put it in the constitution of the country ? wouldnt you think thats unfair ? suc acts becomes state discrimination which is not healthy for state functions... if you believe than keep it to your self and let Allah decide !

I am not declaring Ahmedis non-muslims, go and read the constitution of Pakistan . When it was drafted there was/is general consensus among all the schools of thought (Bralevi,Deobandi,Shia,Sufi) of Islam that Ahmedis are non-muslims. .

this aspect of our Constitution should be removed or at least amended.....it has no bearing or impact on the State or State Affairs

that's my personal view...it's stupid to even mention this in our Constitution. It was Z.A. Bhutto who claimed to be secular, but bent over backwards to satisfy the demands from some religious scholars....all done because of pressure.

We are an Islamic country. But the scum-bags, liars, bigots and sectarianists need to be stomped on & eradicated. They are the biggest hindrance to our growth, and to social harmony.

What you believe personally is fine but when you want to label a group through constitutional amendments, it speaks volumes of your own weakness in faith and how as a majority you want to suppress a smaller group. This then allows you to work in this manner moving onto other target.

The anti Ahmadi agitations were started by Islamic groups to gain a foothold in Pakistan, there issue with them was that they reject Jihad. The government did not meet their demands and violence erupted because they did not have their way. They later did the same but used the finality of Prophet as a main cause of friction, this time violence was seen from the get go and they got their way.

Now you see similar tactics being used by terrorists because their demands are not being met. The thing with the Ahmadi status opened doors for others to try and do the same with different sects. Until and unless this does not change, expect extremists to use similar methods.

As for the committee and the hearings, the Pakistani government have not released those recordings of what occurred in 1974. The ulema had their mind made up already and they were not pious people as you claim but rather politically motivated leaders who wanted to oust a powerful group. Read what people present at the hearings said about why the recordings were not made public.

Maulana Kausar Niazi who was involved in the 1953 agitation had asked Bhutto not to declare them as Non Mulims as it was irrelevant but Bhutto went ahead and sectarianism reached new heights in Pakistan.

The Ahmadi issue was political, they helped Bhutto win Punjab and had a lot of influence in Pakistan through their military and civil connections. The other Islamic groups got them out so they can replace them. One of Bhutto's biography mentions that Ahmadi's had become king makers and he did not want to loose power so he appeased the other groups by excommunicating Ahmadi's.

P.S Agha Khanis call their places of worship 'Jamaat Khana', not Ahmadi's. I live close to their main one in Clifton, Karachi.

it goes contrary to

a.) True Islam Principles and Values

b.) more relevently and pertinently, the founding of the Republic of Pakistan itself

I dont care how many languages you speak, how much knowledge you have, who you are, what family you are born into........the only entity with the supreme authority to declare Muslim from non-Muslim is ALLAH SWT.

Whoever told you anything else is lying to you and should be ignored.

it goes contrary to

a.) True Islam Principles and Values

b.) more relevently and pertinently, the founding of the Republic of Pakistan itself

I dont care how many languages you speak, how much knowledge you have, who you are, what family you are born into........the only entity with the supreme authority to declare Muslim from non-Muslim is ALLAH SWT.

Whoever told you anything else is lying to you and should be ignored.

Fantastic... :cheers:

great rank :)

we can criticize....we can ''guide'' and offer advice. That's about all we can do.

Prophet Muhammad - “All God's creatures are His family; and he is the most beloved of God who doeth most good to God's creatures.”

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom