What's new

Lahore blast facilitator's house razed in Bajaur; father, brothers arrested

Well, somebody has to have the courage to at least raise the real issues, here on PDF, and elsewhere. :D
It is true. To be honest if it were not for you presnting that ayat, i too would have been ignorantly saying the same thing. You have this time raised a very valid point that i cant argue you with.

Let me repeat it again for you.

You(Indians) talk about all out war and cold start and everything including invading Pakistan when few of your soldiers die in IOK in militant attacks.

So waging a war against a nuclear neighbor because some Indian soldiers died in a disputed territory is fine but Pakistan shouldn't target families of terrorists who are involved in killing in innocent civilians.

Why you bharatis are so hypocrite?

You are talking without a proof.

Give me names, addresses and also share copies of court cases, police files etc.

Lets see how credible our resident TTP terrorist is.

I'll have to ask their families before sharing reports etc. Their names are Asif, Nadeem and Sarmad. They (including 2 more, who were later released after 1 month, after they paid huge amounts in rishwat) were picked up by agencies (CTD) (in front of witnesses) on 27th August 2014. Produced in court after 3 months. (Their families filed petitions in court on Thursday, 28th August).

The person who picked them was ASP Nasir Urooj (brother in law of SSP Umer Khattab). He was also fired from Anti Car Lifting Cell for corruption. He is currently wanted by Rangers for illegal kidnappings (along with 15-16 others).

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/11/18/airport-attack-case-remand-of-three-accused-extended/

you can google for other news reports. Their next hearing is on 16th March 2017.

I'll have to ask their families before sharing reports etc. Their names are Asif, Nadeem and Sarmad. They (including 2 more, who were later released after 1 month, after they paid huge amounts in rishwat) were picked up by agencies (CTD) (in front of witnesses) on 27th August 2014. Produced in court after 3 months. (Their families filed petitions in court on Thursday, 28th August).

The person who picked them was ASP Nasir Urooj (brother in law of SSP Umer Khattab). He was also fired from Anti Car Lifting Cell for corruption. He is currently wanted by Rangers for illegal kidnappings (along with 15-16 others).

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/11/18/airport-attack-case-remand-of-three-accused-extended/

you can google for other news reports. Their next hearing is on 16th March 2017.

I would wait for the details. Can't believe in a TTP and Daesh supporter like you.

India should take cue from Pakistan and pass laws to do the same against terrorists in India.

(There is just one problem what if in trial its proved the guy was innocent and Police forced him to make statement to admit the ACT, else Police would kill his family etc.)
India biggest terrorist organisation is RSS... no body can even touch them in India forget about arresting

India biggest terrorist organisation is RSS... no body can even touch them in India forget about arresting
Great. Thanks for supporting suggestion making of a law in India as is there in Pakistan. Let family members of suspected terrorists be arrested harassed and their houses razed to the ground without due opportunity to prove innocence.

Great. Thanks for supporting suggestion making of a law in India as is there in Pakistan. Let family members of suspected terrorists be arrested harassed and their houses razed to the ground without due opportunity to prove innocence.
Problem is that worst thing is done in India.. But with muslims only.. and you even don't know..
If you don't please study MACOCA, TADA, POTA and many others..
Detention of muslims
After that for more than 20 years time took to prove their innocence...while the victim is in jail..
Muslim earning condition is too bad and spending on advocate ruin their life which is no less than raging their houses..

Problem is that worst thing is done in India.. But with muslims only.. and you even don't know..
If you don't please study MACOCA, TADA, POTA and many others..
Detention of muslims
After that for more than 20 years time took to prove their innocence...while the victim is in jail..
Muslim earning condition is too bad and spending on advocate ruin their life which is no less than raging their houses..
The topic is about actions as per Pakistani Laws. The laws Pakistan has is collective responsibility turned into a law. House owners whose house is razed may keep proving their innocence, I do not know if they have that opportunity in Pakistan. At least Indian laws provide that.
Indian laws that u quoted don't address Collective responsibility of Parents Brothers Family and friends. Indian laws can be improved to include collective responsibility. Pakistan killed 100s of people who the Pakistani state mentions as terrorists. No trial no opportunity for proving innocence. Its Pakistan it can do whatever they want to do to make their country secure. But Indian laws can be improved to add that deterrent impact.
I don't want to to comment why only Muslims (ask yourself).

Back
Top Bottom