What's new

Lahore blast facilitator's house razed in Bajaur; father, brothers arrested

Some people say that Pakistan Constitution should not be based on the Quran, and then misquote Quran on how accomplices of terrorists, who kill Pakistanis, should be treated! And these people have nothing but criticism of Pakistan and Pakistanis coming out of them.

Thanks PDF Admin for letting such hypocrites inject their venom freely.

Laws are changed pretty quickly, actually, specially when concerned with protecting citizen's rights and providing justice. What you are looking at are the end results, not the processes within that create the foundations for those results.

Can you think of a single good reason why repealing FCR should take this long?
Yes, incompetent corrupt democratic system.
As I said before it takes time. You're right we are still confused. Give us another century to figure whom we are exactly.
Secondly, no govt is interested in '' protecting citizen'' rights. Hell even an ordinary individual in Pakistan will never let go of a chance to con you. The culture is totally spoilt.

Yes, incompetent corrupt democratic system.
As I said before it takes time. You're right we are still confused. Give us another century to figure whom we are exactly.
Secondly, no govt is interested in '' protecting citizen'' rights. Hell even an ordinary individual in Pakistan will never let go of a chance to con you. The culture is totally spoilt.

I rest my case. :D

But a reality check that you gives us we need that from time to time :enjoy:

Thought not entirely 100% right but still we above 70%.

I may not agree with you entirely but I do acknowledge the valid points you raise,

Thank you, but a distinct majority here would prefer if I just disappeared. To be honest, I am more of a spectator these days rather than a reality check of any use. The ignorance and radicalism is simply over the top, and aided by those who should know better.

Back to the topic, the strategies being employed in FATA and elsewhere will create their own blowback, creating another round of a vicious circle. Where is the strategy to stop this madness from reaching ever rising levels of terror by both sides?

Legal disappearance or an illegal one? :D

Constructive criticism is all well and good, I'm for it. However when people who only ask questions instead of giving solutions (refuse even when asked), and take a legal stance in one case (brushing aside religion) and a religious one in the other case (brushing aside legal), this is nothing but hypocrisy.

Every country is infested with issues and problems, and Pakistan is no exception. Change through a constructive discussion where you have a solution to offer as well. Constant fire of Criticism just for the sake of it, be it of society, state, government, etc is not on. That makes one come across as bitter and angry, and that's not the right way to make people think.

Maybe a change in approach is required in order to not offend people and still get them to think in a positive way about what one is saying. If one cares so much and wants to see improvements, change your approach instead of expecting others to like you for your current approach.

Last edited:
Right. Of course the self-appointed thekedar brigade not only decide who can and who cannot quote the Quran, they also know what is on or not on, all for others. :D

That's your opinion about me being a thekedar. The issue is of your selective application and hence I called you out on your hypocrisy. You refused to acknowledge Quran, when quoted, in other threads but when it suited you, you were quick to quote it. I will repeat, it is your selective and hypocritical application and approach.

I'm no hardliner. I prefer moderation, equality and respect for all.

And those Islam-bashers, they also select aayats from Quran to make their point of Islam being an extremist religion whilst totally ignoring the full script or even the paragraph they took that line from.

Be fair and whole in your application, that's all. Perhaps you'd also like to dig out references from Quran of those who are accomplices. If you had done that, I would not have called you out on that selective quote you pulled just to make your point.

I pity the nation that confuses personal religious beliefs for universally imposable facts, to benefit a select few manipulators at the cost of everyone else. It simply does not work this way.

I pity the nation that confuses personal religious beliefs for universally imposable facts, to benefit a select few manipulators at the cost of everyone else. It simply does not work this way.

And you yourself took the religious beliefs out of context to make a point :yes4: You are that manipulator you stated above. The brother and father were only arrested, not hanged, and you selectively quoted Quran in their defence.

& your pity is worthless.

To get back on topic, the FCR mandated collective punishment, as was imposed here, is in direct violation of the Quran (and every civilized justice system besides), without any due process to prove that any claimed accomplices are indeed guilty. And yet the nation that claims to be founded to be the castle of Islam chooses to inflict such abhorrent acts with impunity. I am not the one who is hypocritical here, but merely the one holding up the mirror to show the true face of a confused nation.

Your version and understanding of Islam can't be thopafied on the whole nation, and no bases for criticism.

Your version of Islam would even allow open drinking etc etc, as discussed in another thread. Your version of Islam allows everyone to do and say anything they want, irrespective of hurting the sentiments of others.

What version of Islam demands collective punishment without fair and due process?

Thank you, but a distinct majority here would prefer if I just disappeared. To be honest, I am more of a spectator these days rather than a reality check of any use. The ignorance and radicalism is simply over the top, and aided by those who should know better.

Back to the topic, the strategies being employed in FATA and elsewhere will create their own blowback, creating another round of a vicious circle. Where is the strategy to stop this madness from reaching ever rising levels of terror by both sides?
So far there is none. Thanks to incompetent members of govt who can barely read and write are sitting in Parliament so what do you expect?

Unfortunately even the so-called Jamat islami have no clue at all.

Bus Jo system chulra ha chulne do, beshak agngrez k zamane k kyu na ho

Back
Top Bottom