What's new

Lahore blast facilitator's house razed in Bajaur; father, brothers arrested

So far there is none. Thanks to incompetent members of govt who can barely read and write are sitting in Parliament so what do you expect?

Unfortunately even the so-called Jamat islami have no clue at all.

Bus Jo system chulra ha chulne do, beshak agngrez k zamane k kyu na ho

As I said above, the whole nation is utterly confused about its identity, its predicament and its future direction, from top to bottom. Poor lost souls!

As I said above, the whole nation is utterly confused about its identity, its predicament and its future direction, from top to bottom. Poor lost souls!
I would like to quote what hasaan nisar" Muslims of sub- Continent are just bunch of confused lot."

But again the society needs time to evolve. No nation or society came to perfect existence in mere quarter of a century.

On positive we do need people with foreign exposure here to at least initiate a change

I would like to quote what hasaan nisar" Muslims of sub- Continent are just bunch of confused lot."

But again the society needs time to evolve. No nation or society came to perfect existence in mere quarter of a century.

On positive we do need people with foreign exposure here to at least initiate a change

Quarter of a century? It is more like three-quarters.

Those who run Pakistan do not need any help from the outside, just like those who run this forum. The present system works perfectly - for them. Hence, no change is allowed.

And that includes abominations like FCR.

By
Quarter of a century? It is more like three-quarters.

Those who run Pakistan do not need any help from the outside, just like those who run this forum. The present system works perfectly - for them. Hence, no change is allowed.

And that includes abominations like FCR.
By quarter i meant to say 3/4. Sir could please give example of any nation that rose to become an examplary nation just after its existsnce in 3/4 years ? Not countries rebuilt after war

By

By quarter i meant to say 3/4. Sir could please give example of any nation that rose to become an examplary nation just after its existsnce in 3/4 years ? Not countries rebuilt after war

Israel, for one.

Israel, for one.
In terms of relentless supoort for apartheid from US with billions getting every year. I aye the example is indeed exemplary in this regard. Perhaps you didnt quite get my question. Never mind you never do most of the time :disagree:

In terms of relentless supoort for apartheid from US with billions getting every year. I aye the example is indeed exemplary in this regard. Perhaps you didnt quite get my question. Never mind you never do most of the time :disagree:

Pakistan has received billions from USA too. And please read FCR to see how Pakistan discriminates against its own citizens as well.

Not anywhere near israel. And the support they recived

Whatever Pakistan has received is not inconsequential, but what has it done with it? Remember the uproar about the K-L bill that tired to improve governance and introduce accountability?

Whatever Pakistan has received is not inconsequential, but what has it done with it? Remember the uproar about the K-L bill that tired to improve governance and introduce accountability?
You cannot compare it with the assistance of isreal though. Most of that aid goes back to US through arms that have to be bought from US. Hardly any significant amount is spent on actual HDI or investment.

You cannot compare it with the assistance of isreal though. Most of that aid goes back to US through arms that have to be bought from US. Hardly any significant amount is spent on actual HDI or investment.

Remember the Atoms for Peace program and how it helped Pakistan start is atomic program? Who did that? Besides, it is upto Pakistan to spend the money it receives and it chooses things other than social development. Even now, who is supporting the BISP for the poor? Mangla and Tarbela powerhouse upgrades? Roads in FATA and Baluchistan?

Remember the Atoms for Peace program and how it helped Pakistan start is atomic program? Who did that? Besides, it is upto Pakistan to spend the money it receives and it chooses things other than social development. Even now, who is supporting the BISP for the poor? Mangla and Tarbela powerhouse upgrades? Roads in FATA and Baluchistan?
Yes after refhsing much needed money. And loss to oakistani infrastructure on joing WOT. This is peanuts. We are deviating from topic feel free to tag me when you open a thread. Its always intresting to discuss and learn from you

Yes after refhsing much needed money. And loss to oakistani infrastructure on joing WOT. This is peanuts. We are deviating from topic feel free to tag me when you open a thread. Its always intresting to discuss and learn from you

Sure, we can discuss this elsewhere.

Back to FCR: Any real chances of it being repealed?

Sure, we can discuss this elsewhere.

Back to FCR: Any real chances of it being repealed?
With curent inept regime at helm that is only concerned with saving their rear from panamagate and so called new generation leader of pakistan ( the sit-in king) who are not even aware or FCR let alone discuss it and then the ignorant poiplation response that younhave witnessed in PDF. Shows that chance are grim, bleak and hopeless. Unless ofc a severe backlash is observed

With curent inept regime at helm that is only concerned with saving their rear from panamagate and so called new generation leader of pakistan ( the sit-in king) who are not even aware or FCR let alone discuss it and then the ignorant poiplation response that younhave witnessed in PDF. Shows that chance are grim, bleak and hopeless. Unless ofc a severe backlash is observed

Well, somebody has to have the courage to at least raise the real issues, here on PDF, and elsewhere. :D

Back
Top Bottom