What's new

Labourer killed by people at a wedding, who then had lunch whilst his corpse lay on the floor

Such qoum need Allah ka Azab.

A simple revolution will do. :)

it is my advise to all pdf'ers reading this :-

DO NOT engage with the lower /uneducated class other than bare minimum business . if you have a disagreement, just settle amicably and walk away, if u piss them, they will make a mob and lynch you ....

these lynchings are becoming a reality in Pakistan

Sir, the lynched man was also from the lower class. :)

Islam does not accept this.

Indeed but we can understand that the same lynch mob will also lynch someone on charges of blasphemy or honor-kill someone. They are Muslims by birth and community and not because of understanding.

What utter savages. hundreds of people sat around eating.

1992 - The person (Mohammad Amin) murdered someone, and his father paid 20,000/= to police for not registering FIR and saving his son's neck.
2014 - Same person (Mohammad Amin) with the help of his own son, murdered his own father in greed for the property. Mother pressurized other sons to pardon them both, consequently released from jail and got their part of 7~8 crore from the property.
2022 - The same person (Mohammad Amin) who was pardoned along with his son, planned and murdered the whole family of his own brother (Brother/Bhabi/Niece) to get their part of the property.
If you watch this interview, no slightest sign of shame/expression of sorry from the murderer:

His father did a big mistake of bribing Police and let his son walk free. Then his mother did heinous crime of pardoning him for the killing of her own husband. Mistake can happen once but this man did it thrice and there is no remorse from him. What he must have taught his son, a man who can killed his own father raised another snake who will murder many other innocent people. I read it somewhere (don't know who said it) if we human beings start taking care of each other then we need not to worry about us. I truly believe in it irrespective of caste/religion and follow it.

Apparently Punjab Police have taken notice.

=============================================================​

Papad vendor tortured, killed by wedding guests in Pattoki​

PATTOKI: A papad vendor has been brutally killed by wedding guests in Pattoki after they subjected him to torture while assuming him a pickpocket, ARY News reported on Monday.

Police said that a papad vendor namely Ashraf Sultan was killed after being subjected to brutal torture by the wedding guests. They said that the wedding guest beat the daily wager as they thought he was a pickpocket.

Police revealed horrible facts of the incident, saying that the papad vendor’s body was left inside the wedding hall and the guest remained busy having meal.

Police shifted the body to the hospital for post-mortem and arrested the wedding hall’s manager.

Inspector General (IG) Punjab police took notice of the horrible incident and sought a report from the RPO Sheikhupura.

The Punjab police chief also ordered to immediately arrest the accused. He vowed that the responsible persons will face due punishment following the heinous crime.

Bunch of inbred monkeys

What utter savages. hundreds of people sat around eating.
All who were there should be trialed of not stopping this cold blooded murder. A person who does not have enough food to eat, if eaten a plate then who has given rights to others of killing him. Jitne mc ne mil kar maara sabko phansi honi chaiye. Sorry for my language.

Imran should quit whining about first world problems muslims face in europe and focus on his own country.

Yaar fact of the matter is all these rabid dogs who do shit here in their country don't dare to do in another country because they know law will it take its course of action and their is no route of escape. In Singapore you get bait on your bum if you are pissing in open and trust me it leaves it mark for life long. Hum Janwaro ko aise qanoon hi seedha kar sakte hai. Hum unki hi izzat karte hai jo humari mai danda de de.

Last edited:
His father did a big mistake of bribing Police and let his son walk free. Then his mother did heinous crime of pardoning him for the killing of her own husband. Mistake can happen once but this man did it thrice and there is no remorse from him. What he must have taught his son, a man who can killed his own father raised another snake who will murder many other innocent people. I read it somewhere (don't know who said it) if we human beings start taking care of each other then we need not to worry about us. I truly believe in it irrespective of caste/religion and follow it.

Agreed.
What goes around turns around, OR what you sow so shall you reap, this is the law of nature.

Yes it’s just around the corner. SPA is about to takeover Afghanistan and then the revolution will spread into Pakistan.

I don't know if the monument in Kabul of the lynched woman Farkhunda that was built by the SPA, is it still there or demolished by NATO's Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom