What's new

Kyiv calls for ‘liquidation’ of Iranian plants building weapons for Russia

say that to the people who were told it was acceptable collateral damage that killed their beloved and you see what will happen.
have you seen the movie Eye in the Sky, last seen of the movie shows it clearly(the one in the hospital and how they reached there) .
LOL! Like the Taliban hasn't intentionally or accidentally killed their own civilians. Just like Iraq. Especially blowing up mosques.

the ones in the Kabul and big cities who let say were collaborators . you even lost them for the next war when people point out how USA treated them
Took many of them as much as possible.

exactly but not because of what you said, it has no popular base , the members only saw it an income source nothing more

wonder, ANA equipment to me look equal or better considering what they faced
ANA didn't have Javelins or Stinger missiles, etc.

LOL! Like the Taliban hasn't intentionally or accidentally killed their own civilians. Just like Iraq. Especially blowing up mosques.
as I said say that to the people not me , when you bomb weddings or schools you must expect the remaining family want revenge and as the result more soldier for the ones who fight you.
Took many of them as much as possible.
and abandoned many as you like Vietnam when pulled out did not it on orderly matter and in your deal with Taliban forget your allies , now tell me in your next war how potential allies can be sure you don't throw them under the bus ?
ANA didn't have Javelins or Stinger missiles, etc.
they didn't face tanks or air-force , they were the ones who operated tanks and helicopters, don't forget that small technicality .
so no they were far better equipped considering what they were faced

as I said say that to the people not me , when you bomb weddings or schools you must expect the remaining family want revenge and as the result more soldier for the ones who fight you.
Yes, as you saw the insurgency in Iraq failed because they did too much bombings in schools and mosques and market places killing large number of civilians. Too bad ANA in Afghanistan were not motivated after all the civilian deaths inflicted by the Taliban. At least in Ukraine the Ukrainians are motivated.

and abandoned many as you like Vietnam when pulled out did not it on orderly matter and in your deal with Taliban forget your allies , now tell me in your next war how potential allies can be sure you don't throw them under the bus ?
We didn't abandoned Saudi Arabia or South Korea during Gulf War and Korean War. Fought in Afghanistan for 20 years and the Afghan government can't even defend itself with all the training and money. At least the Russians abandoned Afghanistan after 10 years.

they didn't face tanks or air-force , they were the ones who operated tanks and helicopters, don't forget that small technicality .
so no they were far better equipped considering what they were faced
Well the Ukrainians have drones, artillery, missiles, NVGs, thermals and other equipment in larger numbers. So don't see any better by ANA or the Taliban for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom