What's new

Kyiv calls for ‘liquidation’ of Iranian plants building weapons for Russia

Hahah I loved this post 😂
I mean look,I'm tired of seeing Zelensky every now and then asking for more weapons and more money. It's been almost a year and Zelensky has been asking for more and more tanks and IFVs and APCs and MRAPs and AA weapons and jet fighters...
but the most ridiculous part is that he DEMANDS the US and EU to bomb Russia and Iran,basically he demands that we start WWIII for Ukraine.

And nobody tells him "shut up,you got enough already". Everybody is obsessed with defeating Russia,meanwhile China has grown stronger than Russia,but they are obsessed with Russia that at this point,is buying drones from Iran,some weapons and ammunition from North Korea and the people are tired of fighting.

I mean look,I'm tired of seeing Zelensky every now and then asking for more weapons and more money. It's been almost a year and Zelensky has been asking for more and more tanks and IFVs and APCs and MRAPs and AA weapons and jet fighters...
but the most ridiculous part is that he DEMANDS the US and EU to bomb Russia and Iran,basically he demands that we start WWIII for Ukraine.

And nobody tells him "shut up,you got enough already". Everybody is obsessed with defeating Russia,meanwhile China has grown stronger than Russia,but they are obsessed with Russia that at this point,is buying drones from Iran,some weapons and ammunition from North Korea and the people are tired of fighting.
At some point Ukranians themselves will say enough is enough and stop sending their men to fight this unwinnable war....If you ask me Ukis will one day kill him. ..West is trying to make a hero of of him but in reality he took his country to dumpster.:undecided:.

At some point Ukranians themselves will say enough is enough and stop sending their men to fight this unwinnable war....If you ask me Ukis will one day kill him. ..West is trying to make a hero of of him but in reality he took his country to dumpster.:undecided:.
Man,the guy talks like a bad guy from a movie. Have you heard his voice? Like a movie bad guy who demands more and more.

Man,the guy talks like a bad guy from a movie. Have you heard his voice? Like a movie bad guy who demands more and more.
Soccer players, actors, dancers are becoming "politicians", mostly becoming proxy-leaders. They become candidates for such fuction solely of the fact that they have followers.

Soccer players, actors, dancers are becoming "politicians", mostly becoming proxy-leaders. They become candidates for such fuction solely of the fact that they have followers.
Exactly. And the irony is that he became famous because of a show he starred in,where he became the President of Ukraine. And after the show became popular,he actually did exactly that. He became a politician and ran for President.

Is this clown for real?
But then we have clowns of our on as well.
It seems a deep fake, but it's pretty real.

He's a comedy actor.

Like every Western ruler, but this is professional.

Zelensky is the kid that goes in a toy store and shouts: "I want this! And this! AND THIS!"

And then "Please dad can we you buy me that toy gun too? Vladimir has a better one!"

And the uncles and aunties visit him and give him money and presents for his birthday,but he keeps asking for more like a spoiled brat.
After the end of this war, I wonder how much of Ukraine he has sold to Blackrock on the cheap.

You laugh but the Iranian officers and generals live in constant fear lol.

Nah, the Ukrainians have enough countries supporting them, Russia has already reversed any economic progress it made since its creation.

And if you think of it, Russia already lost to NATO. They deplete their entire military on their brothers in Ukraine instead of on NATO. That's textbook Divide and Conquer.

Seems like the Winter makes it harder for the Russians than for the Ukrainians.

After the end of this war, I wonder how much of Ukraine he has sold to Blackrock on the cheap.
You're very optimisc thinking that Ukraine war will end someday.

American willing is likely to keep a war forever next to Russia border.

Have ended Libya war? We can say yes, but it keeps as forever failed state, in fact, now it's a country with two parallel states, the best to keep forever the conflict.

I think those are the plans of USA for whole Eurasia in a longterm: failed states everywhere, countries with two states in permanent war. Like Pepsi and Coke, but with weapons.

He said giving weapons to Ukraine is not a donation,it's an investment...
For Europe is a investment so good like buy a coffin.

You're very optimisc thinking that Ukraine war will end someday.

American willing is likely to keep a war forever next to Russia border.

Have ended Libya war? We can say yes, but it keeps as forever failed state, in fact, now it's a country with two parallel states, the best to keep forever the conflict.

I think those are the plans of USA for whole Eurasia in a longterm: failed states everywhere, countries with two states in permanent war. Like Pepsi and Coke, but with weapons.

For Europe is a investment so good like buy a coffin.

i dont think so.
while the Ukraine war makes the EU stick closer to the US and makes it a more compliant puppet, it also distracts the US from dealing with the actual competitor to it, namely china.
a forever ukraine war, drains the US and EU of much funds and attention while forcing russia to become ever more of a resource appendage to china. and china doesn't even have to care about the ukraine war, leaving it completely free to expand influence elsewhere, like africa or the americas while the us is forced to support a ever poorer EU while sending billions upon billions to the endless hole that is Ukraine

Iran has somehow became relevant outside the context of Israel. Hence the elation.

i dont think so.
while the Ukraine war makes the EU stick closer to the US and makes it a more compliant puppet, it also distracts the US from dealing with the actual competitor to it, namely china.
a forever ukraine war, drains the US and EU of much funds and attention while forcing russia to become ever more of a resource appendage to china. and china doesn't even have to care about the ukraine war, leaving it completely free to expand influence elsewhere, like africa or the americas while the us is forced to support a ever poorer EU while sending billions upon billions to the endless hole that is Ukraine

Well, expensive military help can end.

Just like NATO no-fly-zone over Libya ended.

But unstabilization likely will keep forever.

Iraq and Libya are the new paradigm of American empire domination. Cheapest domination, in the middle of chaos.

Black Rock will gain nothing, and if someday all the invesments of Black Rock in europe just blow up in a Russia nuclear war, it will be a wonderful news to USA.

USA elite doesnt need money, they can print it, they need assure supply of energy and raw materials for the next 100 years, and to do that, it's needed to turn first world into third world (except USA).

USA (and China) is enough to satisfy American ruling elite needs, they dont need European investments.

And money is just a way of exchange richness, it's not richness.

Maybe expensive military help will end when the firsts Russian nukes fall in Frankfurt, then USA wont need to keep acting this nonsense hollywood comedy in real world.

Back
Top Bottom