What's new

Kuwaiti policeman in Ramadan shooting spree

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
03main.jpg
The House (Center) Where One Of The Victims Was Shot.
4 Expats Killed At ‘10’ To Iftar
KUWAITI POLICEMAN IN RAMADAN SHOOTING SPREE

KUWAIT CITY, Aug 2: Four Asians died when a Kuwaiti police officer went on a killing spree in Saad Al-Abdullah, Kabad and Salmi on the first day of Ramadan. Securitymen rushed to Kabad after receiving a call from a water tanker driver who saw the bodies of two Asians inside a barn that belongs to the family of the alleged killer. The officers immediately launched a manhunt for the suspect, who was arrested three hours later from the Sabah Health Area near the Psychiatric Hospital.

During interrogation, the suspect admitted the crime and told police that he used a shotgun to kill the two Asian barn workers — a janitor and a teaboy, because he found them eating 10 minutes before Iftar. He also informed police that he killed another Asian laborer in his father’s house in Saad Al-Abdullah and one in Salmi. He also tried killing his father’s housemaid — an Ethiopian, but she managed to run to her room before he fired at her. However, the suspect did not explain why he shot dead the two Asians in Saad Al-Abdullah and Salmi, as well as his motive for trying to kill the housemaid.

Security sources said the suspect, who is employed at the Ministry of Interior, is currently on sick leave as he was found suffering from mental illness and was confined at the Psychiatric Hospital for two weeks. The sources wondered why the hospital staff released the suspect, considering that any disruption in his treatment might prompt him to engage in horrible acts.

Meanwhile, other dailies reported that the suspect killed three Indians and caused injuries to an Ethiopian woman. Sources said the suspect asked his wife to leave their house in Saad Al-Abdullah and took their children with him. Sources added the children were in his car while he was firing at his victims.

By: Munaif Nayef
4 expats killed at

During interrogation, the suspect admitted the crime and told police that he used a shotgun to kill the two Asian barn workers — a janitor and a teaboy, because he found them eating 10 minutes before Iftar. He also informed police that he killed another Asian laborer in his father’s house in Saad Al-Abdullah and one in Salmi. He also tried killing his father’s housemaid — an Ethiopian, but she managed to run to her room before he fired at her. However, the suspect did not explain why he shot dead the two Asians in Saad Al-Abdullah and Salmi, as well as his motive for trying to kill the housemaid.

What a pig.

This is how Arab World treats to Third Country Nationals specially Asians including (Indian, Bangaldeshis, Sri Lankans, Indonasians). who are working in their houses, offices and other places as maids, janitor and teaboys etc.

The world is watching. Arabs are fast getting a reputation of being scumbags. In the month of ramadan just brings out the devil in the Arabs.

what goes by comes by :laugh: just in the other thread people were blaming western mass media to be discriminating towards muslims as being terrorists....

How come a mentally ill patient got a gun?

This is how Arab World treats to Third Country Nationals specially Asians including (Indian, Bangaldeshis, Sri Lankans, Indonasians). who are working in their houses, offices and other places as maids, janitor and teaboys etc.

You forgot pakistanis as well. :rolleyes:

Yes it's sad.

RIP to the Indians.

How come a mentally ill patient got a gun?

I doubt he is mentally ill at all. Its probably a bs cover up story to save the sw*ne.

RIP to the poor Indians who got killed.

I doubt he is mentally ill at all. Its probably a bs cover up story to save the sw*ne.

RIP to the poor Indians who got killed.

Just the poor Indians??
I pray for all lost ones. Doesn't matter about religion or country. If you we could pay our respects together it would be a start

@superkaif thats cos only three Indians got killed
Please dont advocate hate

@superkaif thats cos only three Indians got killed
Please dont advocate hate

Thats not my intention. I just want us to united whether indian or pakistani. My heart goes out to the loved ones left behind

@superkaif
hmm I am glad of that :) and yes indeed there are sadly many Indians like that

@superkaif
hmm I am glad of that :) and yes indeed there are sadly many Indians like that

Not just Indians brother. Also the rest of them too. These poor souls go to work or do whatever they have to so they can feed thier poor loved ones behind and the Arabs abuse them. God is watching and will punish these low lifes. I pray our countries rise so less people have to go out of their nations to feed loved ones

Back
Top Bottom