What's new

Kuwait commemorates 23rd anniversary of Iraq occupation

QUIT it,

no one is anyone's protector, you are as respectable to me as anyone else, @Arabian Legend is as respectable to me as anyone else,

Why can't we just let things be just that ?

Why don't my words have any effect ? do you think I lie ? Do you think I am not correct ?

His dislike is because of the Shia majority Iraq, you think you can solve this issue, no one can solve it, anyway I just answer him, this is not personal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very scared,
I am very well aware I will be asked questions and I will have no answer to those questions.
I know God will punish me.

On the day of judgement, if just 1 non muslim comes, and says he didn't like to accept Islam
because he saw what disgusting stuff muslims do.

none of us will have an answer; and that day God will revenge us for what we did to his word and to his religion.

I, we , ourselves, our prides and our lives are very very small; Allah and his wisdom are infinite.

QUIT it,

no one is anyone's protector, you are as respectable to me as anyone else, @Arabian Legend is as respectable to me as anyone else,

Why can't we just let things be just that ?

Why don't my words have any effect ? do you think I lie ? Do you think I am not correct ?

Iraq itself is very dear to us, but take a good look at who controls it nowadays, those are the same who came over American tanks and cooperate with Iranians against Arab interests. I think everything is obvious.

Iraq itself is very dear to us, but take a good look at who controls it nowadays, those are the same who came over American tanks and cooperate with Iranians against Arab interests. I think everything is obvious.

Agreed,
if you had a brother who was sick,
A friend was needed help ..

Will you abandon them ?

Sunnis of Anbar cooperated with Americans and took their money to fight al qaeda, seems like they cooperate aswell.

Shias on American tanks

You might not like the situation, but the reasons your giving are not valid.

That is none of your business.only Iraqis matter.

Agreed,
if you had a brother who was sick,
A friend was needed help ..

Will you abandon them ?

I was as sad about Iraqis as I'm sad about Syrians today. I always tried to help Iraqis wherever I found them in Jordan albeit with good words. But it seems Iraq today is not Iraq we have always known.

During Iraq occupation , always enjoying when Kuwait ameer forget one of his number of wives,while running away .....lolz., but anyway it was totally a surprise .

First day of Kuwait invasion by CNN

To Suadis , how you took this invasion when you guys get first hand news from your media outlets ..
@al-hassani ...don't tell me you don t remember , your were 2 years old ....lolzzzzz

@BLACKEAGLE

:D I know I know xD. You guys also dislike them for their arrogance, right?

To Suadis , how you took this invasion when you guys get first hand news from your media outlets ..
@al-hassani ...don't tell me you don t remember , your were 2 years old ....lolzzzzz

Dont think he was born yet, neither was I.
Though I heard from Saudis that the Kuwaitis living in tents in Saudi Arabia were arrogant and unthankfull towards the Saudis providing them the shelter.

During Iraq occupation , always enjoying when Kuwait ameer forget one of his number of wives,while running away .....lolz., but anyway it was totally a surprise .

First day of Kuwait invasion by CNN

I was actually not born when Iraq (Saddam) invaded Kuwait. Besides I never look at politics when I judge a whole country but its people. Both Iraq and Kuwait are close to KSA on many aspects and Kuwait is basically a mixture of Arabs from KSA and Iraq.

Well the Arab media was very surprised by that stupid attack. One of Saddam's mistakes. Besides this is history now. Also the war only lasted for like 4-6 weeks. It was quickly over.

I have nothing against Kuwaitis or those I have met. Many of them are open-minded and liberal and not all Kuwaitis are rich. This is a false misconception. The only Arabs that I have met which I had bad experience with were Qataris but I also met nice Qataris. It is stupid to generalize.

Anyway I have some ancestral ties to Iraq and some family that lives there, albeit somewhat distant, but I don't have to pick sides. I like both countries and they are both Arab neighbors with historical, ancestral and brotherly ties.

Anyway I believe that Hijazis and Yemenis are very friendly people and famous for that and have a good reputation among all Arabs and I am not saying this out of bias. The later has some problems with a minority that damages the reputation of Yemenis - at least sometimes in KSA but this is because of poverty so they make petty crime.

Anyway all Arabs are famous for their hospitality I would say.:cheesy: There are some other problems but not being hospital is not something any anti-Arab can accuse us of.:cheesy:

EDIT: Oh, there is nothing great about attacking a small country like Kuwait which did not have a strong army at that time. It's like if KSA attacked Qatar.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom