What's new

Kurds protest wall being built by Turkey - clash with police

@Bahoz seriously bro why? I'm a minorty in Turkey too, so I tried to understand you but I couldn't. Why? What do you personally want? Why this aggressor behavior?

@Bahoz seriously bro why? I'm a minorty in Turkey too, so I tried to understand you but I couldn't. Why? What do you personally want? Why this aggressor behavior?

Recognition of all minorities in the constitution. I am not only speaking for the rights of Kurds. Also for all other ethnicities. Turkish can still remain the official language. Sunni Islam can still be the majority state religion. But other languages, cultures and religions can co exist side by side too. There are many examples.

Aggressive behavior? Bro, how am I aggressive? I don't understand this mentality. Am I aggressive because I want justice? You have to be a little critical yourself too. Did you read my other topic?

Yes we don't. But we take the necessary action for our national security.

Don't think i love turks, i only love Iran, Syria, Hezbollah heroes

Kurds and turks are the same for me: people who betray and are with NATO

Recognition of all minorities in the constitution. I am not only speaking for the rights of Kurds. Also for all other ethnicities. Turkish can still remain the official language. Sunni Islam can still be the majority state religion. But other languages, cultures and religions can co exist side by side too. There are many examples.

Aggressive behavior? Bro, how am I aggressive? I don't understand this mentality. Am I aggressive because I want justice? You have to be a little critical yourself too. Did you read my other topic?
1. Theres no state religion in Turkey.
2. All religions are free theres no religion ban.
3. There is no ban on any Language, Ethnicity, Culture.
4. Recognition in Constitution is a must i give you right in this. 
Don't think i love turks, i only love Iran, Syria, Hezbollah heroes
You broke my heart. :cray:

Last edited:
I would like to know which countries the Kurds have invaded with their numerous f-16s, heavy tanks and sikorsky helicopters :lol:
Turkey (good job), Syria, Iraq, Iran

You gather in the oil fields and declare autonomy

Turkey (good job), Syria, Iraq, Iran

You gather in the oil fields and declare autonomy
Sry that i have to wake you up from your wet dreams but theres no autonomy in Turkey. 
Kurds and turks are the same for me: people who betray and are with NATO
And you are just a racist for me.

Last edited:
Well, he is a problem if he sends money to PKK like many Kurds in Europe.

1. Theres no state religion in Turkey.
2. All religions are free theres no religion ban.
3. There is no ban on any Language, Ethnicity, Culture.
4. Recognition in Constitution is a must i give you right in this. 

You broke my heart. :cray:

1) But bro, you can not deny that Sunni Muslims have been favoured. And the many Sunni Muslims who persecuted Christians and Alevis were rarely charged by the state.

2) True. There is no religion ban in Turkey. But still, we can not deny the persecution of especially Alevi minority groups. In most democratic countris, the state has a positive responsibility to protect its religious minorities from getting persecuted. Turkey has not done that.

3) Then you do not know your own country's constitution. It is clearly stated the language of Turkey is Turkish. Which is alright. But what about the minority languages? This is one of the reasons why many Kurds ie are imprisoned.

1) But bro, you can not deny that Sunni Muslims have been favoured. And the many Sunni Muslims who persecuted Christians and Alevis were rarely charged by the state.

2) True. There is no religion ban in Turkey. But still, we can not deny the persecution of especially Alevi minority groups. In most democratic countris, the state has a positive responsibility to protect its religious minorities from getting persecuted. Turkey has not done that.

3) Then you do not know your own country's constitution. It is clearly stated the language of Turkey is Turkish. Which is alright. But what about the minority languages? This is one of the reasons why many Kurds ie are imprisoned.
1. There was a headscarf ban in govermental schools and buildings until one month ago in Turkey, what kind of favorising is that?
2. Your right, but by far not the same as ban.
3. Yes its Turkish but show me the paragraph in Turkish constitution where a language is banned pls.

1. There was a headscarf ban in govermental schools and buildings until one month ago in Turkey, what kind of favorising is that?
2. Your right, but by far not the same as ban.
3. Yes its Turkish but show me the paragraph in Turkish constitution where a language is banned pls.

1) Yes but there never was a persecution against Sunnis as such. True, many Sunni political partys and such were closed down earlier. But the many massacres against Alevis are evident that the Sunni perpetrators ( who were usually close to the Grey Wolves) were never charged. Thus it continued up until recently. Ask yourself, how many Cemevis are there compared to mosques?

2 and 3) One thing is the constitution. Another thing is if the state follows that constituton. I do not have to show you if a minority language is banned. The constitution clearly states that the language of Turkey is Turkish. Thus if I speak in Kurdish, Arabic, Laz or Circassian at a gathering, at a political meeting, in TV, in a song ie, I can get charged for not following the law or for ''promoting terrorist propaganda''. Why? Because Turkish is a holy language in Turkey thus if you try to promote minority language, you get seen as a seperatis.. Numerous examples of this.

1) Yes but there never was a persecution against Sunnis as such. True, many Sunni political partys and such were closed down earlier. But the many massacres against Alevis are evident that the Sunni perpetrators ( who were usually close to the Grey Wolves) were never charged. Thus it continued up until recently. Ask yourself, how many Cemevis are there compared to mosques?

2 and 3) One thing is the constitution. Another thing is if the state follows that constituton. I do not have to show you if a minority language is banned. The constitution clearly states that the language of Turkey is Turkish. Thus if I speak in Kurdish, Arabic, Laz or Circassian at a gathering, at a political meeting, in TV, in a song ie, I can get charged for not following the law or for ''promoting terrorist propaganda''. Why? Because Turkish is a holy language in Turkey thus if you try to promote minority language, you get seen as a seperatis.. Numerous examples of this.
Ofcourse number of cemevis are not that big because there are not so many alevis like sunnis, the problem that cemevis have is that they are not backed by state which is a shame if you consider that alevis also are tax payers.

But these are problems will be solved sometime, would you ever think of such progress in Kurdish issue 10-15 years ago?

Also if im not wrong, speaking minority laguages in political meetings are now allowed.

PS: I would like to hear your opinion in this issue.
Syria's Kurds move towards autonomy with announcement of transitional government

Percentage wise, there is still at problem. Also, mosques have a legal status. Cemevis do not.

True. It is no longer forbidden. But there are still hundred of Kurdish activists imprisoned for it.

Yeah i did. In fact, i agree with you particullarly. Yes, the state should make some reforms such as constitutional recognition. I want justice too. But classifying armed smugglers or the ones you've mentioned as "civilians" can't be the way to do it. In deed, they had to be punished, but after a court decision. As we did not go with the right way. Honestly, it will probably take at least 15 years for the gov't to take the required acts.

They try to stab you isn't it a declaration of autonomy?

Back
Top Bottom