KSrelief: Saudi Support for Yemen Topped 17 Bln Dollars

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Friday, 26 February, 2021 - 07:15

ksrelief_delivers_aid_in_yemens_marib._spa.jpg

KSrelief delivers aid in Yemen's Marib. (SPA)

Riyadh – Ohoud Mefreh

The King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center’s (KSrelief) relief response plan for Yemen in 2020 helped in launching projects aimed at confronting the coronavirus pandemic.

The center announced that Saudi Arabia’s aid has reached 156 countries and amounted to 184 billion Saudi riyals (50 billion dollars), underscoring its pioneering development and humanitarian role. Aid has ranged from financial support to relief efforts.

During a press conference at its Riyadh headquarters on Thursday, Dr. Abdullah Saleh Al-Moallem, director of KSrelief's Health and Environmental Aid Department, said that ever since the inauguration of the center, it has offered over 17 billion dollars to Yemen.

The funds have been dedicated to development projects and aid to support the legitimate government and Central Bank. Moreover, it has offered 3.5 billion dollars for relief and humanitarian efforts.

Moallem said Saudi Arabia was the first country to respond to the United Nations’ first Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan in 2015, offering 274 million dollars. In 2020, the Kingdom offered 500 million of 2.4 billion dollars needed for Yemen’s humanitarian needs.

He added that the Kingdom carried out 12 projects in the health, nutrition and water sectors in Yemen, worth 87 million dollars in 2020. The center also carried out a response project to confront the first phase of the pandemic, offering 10 million dollars and benefiting 16 million people. The second phase of the plan has benefitted 350,000 people.

In 2020, KSrelief cooperated with international and UN organizations to plan relief response in Yemen amid the pandemic. Efforts focused on curbing the virus outbreak and improving food security and protecting displaced people.

KSrelief has also focused on removing mines planted by the Iran-backed Houthi militias. The Masam project, one of the center’s most important, has so far removed 215,000 mines. Reports say the Houthis have planted over 2 million mines in Yemen.

https://english.aawsat.com/home/article/2828766/ksrelief-saudi-support-yemen-topped-17-bln-dollars

some bags of worthless marked paper from do nothing create nothing parasite goat herding Saudi Arabians in exchange for the deaths of 200000+ Yemenis including starving 80000 children.

Saudi money is worthless.
Most of that is Houthi work..
Check international reports..

some bags of worthless marked paper from do nothing create nothing parasite goat herding Saudi Arabians in exchange for the deaths of 200000+ Yemenis including starving 80000 children.

Saudi money is worthless.

And what did your failed sh!thole sewer of country that you & most of your people couldn’t wait to run away from seeking a better life in either western countries or working as toilet cleaners for the goat herders did to help the Yemenis? Or help anyone for that matter? Acha batcha

And what did your failed sh!thole sewer of country that you & most of your people couldn’t wait to run away from seeking a better life in either western countries or working as toilet cleaners for the goat herders did to help the Yemenis? Or help anyone for that matter? Acha batcha

I don't know but I do know that Saudi money is worthless. Saudis don't have anything to export or trade. Pretty much all Saudis can sell is the energy that others found, drilled and refined using infrastructure built and paid for using wealth from the UK and USA. If that energy comes from ancient forests how can it be yours? Saudis do not make trees grow. They destroy life. Oil is priced in USD not Saudi worthless paper. Heck, Saudis cannot even make paper. They have no plants.

I don't know but I do know that Saudi money is worthless. Saudis don't have anything to export or trade. Pretty much all Saudis can sell is the energy that others found, drilled and refined using infrastructure built and paid for using wealth from the UK and USA. If that energy comes from ancient forests how can it be yours? Saudis do not make trees grow. They destroy life. Oil is priced in USD not Saudi worthless paper. Heck, Saudis cannot even make paper. They have no plants.

Cool story bro, Now after you wake up from your fantasies be a good little Khan and come clean my toilet, got some Riyals for you if you do a good job and I can’t count how many little Khans such as yourself would kill for a visa to escape your hellhole countries and come work here like slaves and it’s all for that shiny Riyal :disagree:

Cool story bro, Now after you wake up from your fantasies be a good little Khan and come clean my toilet, got some Riyals for you if you do a good job and I can’t count how many little Khans such as yourself would kill for a visa to escape your hellhole countries and come work here like slaves and it’s all for that shiny Riyal :disagree:

sovereign wealth fund rapidly diminishes. Take the stolen money and wealth then the cities and goods then the do nothing know nothing parasites get to go back to the wandering the deserts with the only thing they actually own, goats.
Riyal is worthless.

Arabs discovered naft and made lamps from it.. get your facts right before commenting BS here..

On topic now..
$17 billion is quite some money..its KSA that keeps the Yemeni economy afloat..otherwise houthis would have destroyed everything including the economy..

Back
Top Bottom