King Salman relief to provide shelter packages in Bangladesh

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

KSrelief to provide shelter packages in Bangladesh​

KSrelief to provide shelter packages in Bangladesh

The Bangladesh assistance deal was signed by Ahmed bin Ali Al-Baiz, KSrelief’s assistant general supervisor for operations and programs. (SPA/File)
Short Url

Updated 02 March 2023
SPA
March 02, 2023 23:37

3705516-2127087258.jpg

• More than 25,000 people will benefit from the aid
RIYADH: The King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center has signed a cooperation agreement with a civil society organization to provide 6,285 shelter aid packages to those affected by floods in Bangladesh.
More than 25,000 people will benefit from the aid as part of an extension of Saudi Arabia’s ongoing program to help disaster-hit countries around the world.
The Bangladesh assistance deal was signed by Ahmed bin Ali Al-Baiz, KSrelief’s assistant general supervisor for operations and programs.
https://www.arabnews.com/node/2261356/saudi-arabia

KSrelief to provide shelter packages in Bangladesh​

KSrelief to provide shelter packages in Bangladesh

The Bangladesh assistance deal was signed by Ahmed bin Ali Al-Baiz, KSrelief’s assistant general supervisor for operations and programs. (SPA/File)
Short Url

Updated 02 March 2023
SPA
March 02, 2023 23:37

View attachment 922024

• More than 25,000 people will benefit from the aid
RIYADH: The King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center has signed a cooperation agreement with a civil society organization to provide 6,285 shelter aid packages to those affected by floods in Bangladesh.
More than 25,000 people will benefit from the aid as part of an extension of Saudi Arabia’s ongoing program to help disaster-hit countries around the world.
The Bangladesh assistance deal was signed by Ahmed bin Ali Al-Baiz, KSrelief’s assistant general supervisor for operations and programs.
https://www.arabnews.com/node/2261356/saudi-arabia
We welcome this move, even you are welcome to contribute some money to our flood relief program if you can manage after buying flour and other necessities.

We welcome this move, even you are welcome to contribute some money to our flood relief program if you can manage after buying flour and other necessities.
We have already enough given aid to BD last time it was 50k tons rice .thanks but we are done .

We have already enough given aid to BD last time it was 50k tons rice .thanks but we are done .

Wow, i have penny appeal always ringing me when the slightest thing that happens in pak, to donate money. Lol.

What did bdesh send you last during your recent disaster.

Self declared protectorate of Islam,. Oh I also forgot its ramadan. Ramadan mubarak, inshalla your caste based culture will get you into a higher level of heaven/paradise.

I'll keep you in my prayers

Back
Top Bottom