What's new

KSA to threatens a Neuclear Venture citing ambition of Israel and Iran

Iran gets nukes you can be sure they will.
learn to read
first things first
take out the foreign workers that make up 1/3 of your country, and start making up goat cheese and yogurt first, than think about nukes lmao

Anybody who thinks KSA has the industrial capacity to even make a soccer ball factory, let alone a nuclear weapon, is a full on retard. Plus, the Americans an the Israelis will NEVER IN A BILLIONNNNNNN years let them come close. The most scientifically advanced arab country in the world was Iraq and they managed to build a lonely plutonium reactor. And what happened to that? SEVEN Israeli jets managedd to take care of that in one day and that was that.

2010 Production Statistics (commercial and non-commercial vehicles) - KSA=zero, Uzbekistan 130 000

scientific output 2010 - KSA=5700 papers, Chile=6500 (saudi ranked 46)

[/COLOR]
Yes an Indian American is a false flag right paranoia much ?, to bad Saddam couldn't finish the job.
that's the thing, you're neither Indian nor an American
nice try arab

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]that's the thing, you're neither Indian nor an American
nice try arab

I'm not arab however if personal attacks are the best you can come up with it shows you have noting, Why is it when Israel has had Nukes from the 60's and 70's and no arabs managed to start their own other then syria ? now when Iran is suspected of Nukes it shoulds tensions from the Gulf to Jordan, Israel, egypt under mubarak etc etc.

Read up on my other post hahah yeah I'm an Pro Israeli Arab right. No I'm American Indian that supports America's stance on Iran and the Gulf and strong relations with israel.

Your English isn't very good so I have a hard time understanding your first paragraph. Re-phrase please.

And it's funny how you say you support America's stance. America is against nukes in the hands of Arab countries. I love how all Iran hates sound like hill billy red necks with 5 grades of schooling in total under their belt. You're not even able to put two sentences together and your geopolitical knowledge is **** at best.
leave these issues to the grown ups bud
back to ESL with you

Again calling all americans hill billy red necks ? personal attacks again. Through I'm not in favor of Arabs getting Nukes, however an Even Bigger Enemy Threatens USA interests in the region you have to do what you have do. it's best you grow up rather then resorting to insults. again Internet tough Guy ?

Again calling all americans hill billy red necks ? personal attacks again. Through I'm not in favor of Arabs getting Nukes, however an Even Bigger Enemy Threatens USA interests in the region you have to do what you have do. it's best you grow up rather then resorting to insults. again Internet tough Guy ?
God, Indian, you're now living in an English speaking country. This is also an English speaking forum. LEARN THE DAMN LANGUAGE. Go back and read. I said Iran haters.

And again, if you're a supporter of the US, you would know their stance on nukes in the ME. They're AGAINST arabs having nukes.

you're such a waste of space lol
what are you good at? seriously? You can't speak English and you live in an English speaking country. You can't write either. Your geopolitical knowledge is crap. You support your enemies, thinking that you should do so because they hate Iran...

Your English isn't very good so I have a hard time understanding your first paragraph. Re-phrase please.

And it's funny how you say you support America's stance. America is against nukes in the hands of Arab countries. I love how all Iran hates sound like hill billy red necks with 5 grades of schooling in total under their belt. You're not even able to put two sentences together and your geopolitical knowledge is **** at best.
leave these issues to the grown ups bud
back to ESL with you
LOOOOOOOOOL. velesh kon kaka. in yaroo mongole :D

He is not Indian.
I'm sure, but he says he's Indian so I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt so I can embarrass him on other issues. He's probably an Arab of some variety.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

LOOOOOOOOOL. velesh kon kaka. in yaroo mongole :D
lol mange mange
balakhoonaro kamel dade ejare

avalesh fekr kardam Mosa ye accounte jadid dorost karde, vali meseinke vagheiye haha

lol mange mange
balakhoonaro kamel dade ejare

avalesh fekr kardam Mosa ye accounte jadid dorost karde, vali meseinke vagheiye haha
Dadash, in malakh khora inja havaye hamdigaro daran. movazeb bash ban nashi. ba oon yaroo ''500'' ziad kal kal nakon. oon yek troll bishtar nist. zendegisho dar forumha migzarone. faghat ''point'' ro moshakhas kon va az thread bia biroon. intori bishtar zaye mishe

God, Indian, you're now living in an English speaking country. This is also an English speaking forum. LEARN THE DAMN LANGUAGE. Go back and read. I said Iran haters.

And again, if you're a supporter of the US, you would know their stance on nukes in the ME. They're AGAINST arabs having nukes.

you're such a waste of space lol
what are you good at? seriously? You can't speak English and you live in an English speaking country. You can't write either. Your geopolitical knowledge is crap. You support your enemies, thinking that you should do so because they hate Iran...

Actually I believe my English is fair. no don't really have time to waste on your pathetic post. Like I've said we don't want the Arabs to attain however they will take it into their own hands like the situation in Bahrain. no I can speak English fairly well, rather causal on forums. Geo Political is pretty fair. Gulf is USA enemies ? Relations between us are beneficial. no however Iran threatens USA Interest and Influence. simple as that we can continue the Sanctions, Assassinations, Bombings etc etc
when Assad falls Iran will lose even more influence losing Syria.

Dadash, in malakh khora inja havaye hamdigaro daran. movazeb bash ban nashi. ba oon yaroo ''500'' ziad kal kal nakon. oon yek troll bishtar nist. zendegisho dar forumha migzarone. faghat ''point'' ro moshakhas kon va az thread bia biroon. intori bishtar zaye mishe
rast migi
moteasefane be kal kal kardan nemitoonam na begam.

Saudi Arabia should go for Nuclear Weapons this will make sure that Israel or any other country doesn't think of doing an attack

Back
Top Bottom