What's new

KSA to threatens a Neuclear Venture citing ambition of Israel and Iran

I expect justice.

What about our country Pakistan?

If Pakistan gets invaded by an enemy, and if Pakistan has the right for self-defense then Saudi Arabia should come to our aid, as we would do the same to them, if they were in the same situation.

This is about justice and moral principles. Islam teaches this.

Like I said I'm going to ask an Islamic scholar.

There is no room for injustice I hope you know that, right?

About us helping them and Saudi Arabia helping us, if we help them, and if they are able to reciprocate then its all good.

Assalam alaikum

brother what u r asking is right, but like as we know saudia is not good in helping us militarily but they can help us many ways as they did. they gave us oil on deffered payments and as some says it then turned to loans and right off.

but suppose if we have war with a non muslim country many will come from saudia to defend our land.

Saudia was the largest donor when earthquake hit us they helped us before , i don't see why they will not help us in future and vice versa

i still remember after india exploded its nukes and maybe some days before pakistan did the same. After saudi cabinet meeting it was announced that pakistan is our brotherly country and whatever step it takes we will be with them
now what else we want from them

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

brother what u r asking is right, but like as we know saudia is not good in helping us militarily but they can help us many ways as they did. they gave us oil on deffered payments and as some says it then turned to loans and right off.

but suppose if we have war with a non muslim country many will come from saudia to defend our land.

Saudia was the largest donor when earthquake hit us they helped us before , i don't see why they will not help us in future and vice versa

i still remember after india exploded its nukes and maybe some days before pakistan did the same. After saudi cabinet meeting it was announced that pakistan is our brotherly country and whatever step it takes we will be with them
now what else we want from them

TARIQ

Walaikum Salaam,

You still are not understanding. I'm saying we do not give concessions for the sake of giving concessions.

If Saudi Arabia was hit by an earthquake, we too would help them, as they would help us.

About the war scenario, if they cannot help us by bringing people, then they must help in another way that is as helpful as bringing people to help us in our fight for self-defense.

And now I must go. I have obligations to attend to.

Thanks for the true confession , imean why should SA care to build them when they can easily buy it from PK

Your really foolish to think that the words of some emotional forum poster are the official state policy. Nukes are dangerous and not something to play with.

See this is the shytestorm half the world is worried about. Saudi is in NO danger from anywhere abut still will develop nukes despite Pakistan promised to protect Saudi with nuclear weapons. And what's more, Iran could be also their nuclear asset if they could actually do something towards it.

But go ahead... get nukes. It is like a Mushroom patch; once one or two pop up, everyone tries to pop out.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Your really foolish to think that the words of some emotional forum poster are the official state policy. Nukes are dangerous and not something to play with.

But many senior members also mention here that KSA and you have an untold agreement of nuclear protection to them because of the religion factor.

Since your military is so secretive about everything, I guess this might as well be true.

You can say I am collecting the signals of things never said it will happen. But I do believe we will have the "Ability". and by the way only a mad man starts from zero just for the achievement sakes, the smart thing to do is to get as much ToT as you can from as many people as you can and teach as many people as you can in that technology and that is exactly what we have been doing. This is an article that says a lot of things not known or rather choosen not to be known by people about us.

Arab Defense Update: Could Saudi Arabia Unveil Its Home Made Aircraft Fighter Before 2015??

That is how every country has industrialized, by building upon technology they acquired from elsewhere.

We have 140,000 students studying all over the world and those just on the government plans others who study on their own expense are close to 100,000 world wide. Saudi Arabia has the biggest number of foreign students in the world today and ALL of those plus the ones who already got here and the ones who will go will teach what they know to the second generation.

We right now produce the second highest number of PhDs graduates after Egypt you can imagine how many we will graduate when the "World wide education absorption" program finishes. I have friends in the US and friends in Japan and in China. I know someone studying military mechanical engineering in Russia and those are just the ones I know.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Oh i can read very well, so this is not saying you produce more graduates than Iran? you're the one that needs to learn to read.

We have 140,000 students studying all over the world and those just on the government plans others who study on their own expense are close to 100,000 world wide. Saudi Arabia has the biggest number of foreign students in the world today and ALL of those plus the ones who already got here and the ones who will go will teach what they know to the second generation.

We right now produce the second highest number of PhDs graduates after Egypt you can imagine how many we will graduate when the "World wide education absorption" program finishes. I have friends in the US and friends in Japan and in China. I know someone studying military mechanical engineering in Russia and those are just the ones I know.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Oh i can read very well, so this is not saying you produce more graduates than Iran? you're the one that needs to learn to read.

I compared to the Arab world I don't know about Iran.

Good Arming the Gulf states UAE and Saudi with Nukes is necessary, when Israel made Nukes Arabs didn't make their own when Iran does they are trying to get.

first things first
take out the foreign workers that make up 1/3 of your country, and start making goat cheese and yogurt first, than think about nukes lmao

Anybody who thinks KSA has the industrial capacity to even make a soccer ball factory, let alone a nuclear weapon, is a full on retard. Plus, the Americans an the Israelis will NEVER IN A BILLIONNNNNNN years let them come close. The most scientifically advanced arab country in the world was Iraq and they managed to build a lonely plutonium reactor. And what happened to that? SEVEN Israeli jets managedd to take care of that in one day and that was that.

2010 Production Statistics (commercial and non-commercial vehicles) - KSA=zero, Uzbekistan 130 000

scientific output 2010 - KSA=5700 papers, Chile=6500 (saudi ranked 46)

Saudis and Israel should establish relations both Desire a stable Middle East and they have a common enemy. the common enemy since 1979 has been a pain to the world, saddam even through he lost he managed to damage Iran well. in the end Iran will end up as wasteland.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

in the end Iran will vanish from the pages of time.

Saudis and Israel should establish relations both Desire a stable Middle East and they have a common enemy. the common enemy since 1979 has been a pain to the world, saddam even through he lost he managed to damage Iran well. in the end Iran will end up as wasteland.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

in the end Iran will vanish from the pages of time.
false flag ftw
registered dec 2011
lmao

you're doing it wrong btw
Iran will be "wiped off the map"

''KSA to threatens a Neuclear Venture citing ambition of Israel and Iran''

HAHAHA, as if their masters would allow them :D

There will be no war between Iran and Arabs, i think this conflict allows Arabs to purchase weopons from US and in the end it will be used against Israel.
Iran will take benefits from Russia to counter Israel in the name of Arabs and it will be a win win situation for both.
WAR in the middle east NAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Back
Top Bottom