What's new

KSA to threatens a Neuclear Venture citing ambition of Israel and Iran

The bilateral relationship with Saudi Arabia has to be based on just and moral principles.
Pakistan cannot be in a situation of one-sided sacrifice!

Is Saudi Arabian oil, Pakistani's oil?

Is Saudi Arabian assets, Pakistani assets?

We Pakistani Muslims worry about our selves more before worrying about other Muslims.
Right! But If something come'up with Holy land then we must have to interfere....
Arab need to make their defence more better.. They already wasted to much time....

Islam isn't unjust. Islam says to take care about yourself first before worrying about others.

Islam is a religion of justice.

Anything unjust is not Islamic or not a part of Islam.

Sadly within my Ummah there is much ignorance.

Since Makkah and Medina is under Saudi Arabia's sovereignty, they have the responsibility to take care of it.

Pakistan will only defend or come to Saudi Arabia's aid, if Saudi Arabia's fight is just.

And of course Pakistan expects the same treatment from Saudi Arabia as well.

BTW who seriously thinks any Muslim country would nuke Saudi Arabia anyway? As much as the corrupt regime is despised this would cause great outcry among Muslims in the world for desecrating the holy land and that countries reputation would be irreparably damaged.

To be honest I think if Saudi Arabia can develop nuclear weapons (by themselves), they deserve to have one.

On a serious note, Saudi's can't even make a light bulb yet a lone the technological expertise and infrastructure needed for an A-bomb.

I am planning a thread titled "Saudi Arabia's 2011 industrial achievements" that will be more than sufficient to make you know your place.

BTW who seriously thinks any Muslim country would nuke Saudi Arabia anyway? As much as the corrupt regime is despised this would cause great outcry among Muslims in the world for desecrating the holy land.

Isn't Makkah the only city that Kafirs are not allowed to be in?

Is Dammam in Saudi Arabia, which is at the Persian Gulf coast "Holy Land?"

Islam isn't unjust like that. Islam says to take care about yourself first before worrying about others.Islam is a religion of justice.

Yea! Thats first line you said for Arabia..
But If it comes up with Holy lands ( Makkah , Madina) , then We have to Interfere... But here Arabia knows well " We are not in condition " . Here they need to do something by there own...

I am planning a thread titled "Saudi Arabia's 2011 industrial achievements" that will be more than sufficient to make you know your place.

We Pakistani Muslims wish Saudi Arabia all the best.

Maybe we might all see the day that Saudi Arabia will be able develop nuclear weapons indigenous.

However everybody has to be realistic.

Can Saudi Arabia really develop nuclear weapons today?

Can Saudi Arabia really develop nuclear weapons within this decade?

Can Saudi Arabia develop nuclear weapons within the next decade (e.x 2020's)?

I hope these achievements have been made by Saudi scientists/engineers with Saudi technology and built by Saudi's. Because seriously, KSA can buy any technology or infrastructure they want and tout it as an "achievement", I don't accept that.

Islam isn't unjust like that. Islam says to take care about yourself first before worrying about others.

Islam is a religion of justice.

Since Makkah and Medina is under Saudi Arabia's sovereignty, they have the responsibility to take care of it.

Pakistan will only defend or come to Saudi Arabia's aid, if Saudi Arabia's fight is just.

And of course Pakistan expects the same treatment from Saudi Arabia as well.
WAAH!!!superb post.

Yea! Thats first line you said for Arabia..
But If it comes up with Holy lands ( Makkah , Madina) , then We have to Interfere... But here Arabia knows well " We are not in condition " . Here they need to do something by there own...
Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood your post #16.

Makkah and Medina are for all Muslims.

Well isn't all Muslim land supposed to be defended by the whole Ummah, not just Makkah and Medina?

I'm going to ask an Islamic Scholar.

There cannot be injustices, this is one thing I know for sure.

I hope these achievements have been made by Saudi scientists/engineers with Saudi technology and built by Saudi's. Because seriously, KSA can buy any technology or infrastructure they want and tout it as an "achievement", I don't accept that.

If we would do that we would be like the UAE but it is only because we demand that everything is made by us for us and to us is the reason the UAE looks a lot more advanced however in the long run our achievements will be more long lasting.

I answered your question but on another note: We do not need your acceptance or the acceptance of your likes.

Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood your post #16.

Makkah and Medina are for all Muslims.

Well isn't all Muslim land supposed to be defended by the whole Ummah, not just Makkah and Medina?
I'm going to ask an Islamic Scholar.

There cannot be injustices.
Yea! Nice step... thats wat i were trying to say..
U.S also defend E.U for its personal sake when its comes to Iran Nuke......
U.S also defend Isreal too....
We have rights to unite ourselves To increase our power ratio not just for defence stability but for economical purposes too..........

Yea! Nice step... thats wat i were trying to say..
U.S also defend E.U for its personal sake when its comes to Iran Nuke......
U.S also defend Isreal too....
We have rights to unite ourselves To increase our power ratio not just for defence stability but for economical purposes too..........

Ok then, do you think it would be just if Saudi Arabia cannot give that kind of treatment to Pakistan, if Pakistan gives Saudi Arabia that treatment?

Like I said, I won't speak without knowledge. If there is something I don't know, then I will say I don't know.

What I know for sure is that, there cannot be one-sided sacrifice and injustices.

Islam says to take care of yourself first before worrying about others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About Saudi Arabia getting nuclear weapons.

Ok, we wish them all the best. But just like nobody gave us the nuclear weapons, Saudi Arabia must be able to do it all by themselves, indigenously.

Back
Top Bottom