What's new

KSA to send 150,000 soldiers and their equipment to Turkey for later crossing into Syria?

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
@Serpentine @ultron @500 @Dr.Thrax @Falcon29 @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Full Moon @Malik Alashter
@xenon54 @Hurshid Celebi @GBU-28

Don't know if they are really ready to go to Syria.

sa.png

ready to go to Syria

We will see soon boots on the ground.

Turkey will of cause only intervene within an alliance to face Russian "Nuclear Threat".
Russian military is a scrap without their nuclear deterrence "BLUFF".
They can fight some proxies or separatists in Caucasus but never a regular army, far away to fight against an alliance or NATO. Putin will soon vanish as Jelzin did.
Otherwise poor Russia will collapse next 2-3 years.
Ukraine, Donbas and Crimea will be united again.

The number you mention is for my opinion exaggerated.

How would they get there? The Med is under Putin side naval blockade.

Strange .
Then who will protect Saudi homeland .
If this is correct .Things will again turn ugly in Syria .
A unique type of Quasi civil war

Totally false report their total strength is 239,000, now tell me how can the send 70 % troops to Syria a direct war with Russia. totally a fake biased news.
Founded 1923
Country
35px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia
Allegiance
35px-Royal_Standard_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
King of Saudi Arabia
Type Land force
Role Land warfare
Size 239,000[1]
Part of
35px-Flag_of_the_Armed_Forces_of_Saudi_Arabia.png
Armed Forces of Saudi Arabia
Nickname(s) "RSLF", "SAA", "RSAA", "RSA"
Motto "God is the greatest"

Saudi Arabian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saudi Arabia got its butt kicked by Houthis. They would be slaughtered by the world's biggest juggernaut.

150,000 in total

Exact. I wrote that the number is exaggerated.
Iran and Russia are playing for my sole opinion with fire.
WTF is ISIS? A monster of the imperialists, created for their own interests.
Iranian are most well educated people and have a great intellectual tradition;
but obvious not surprising for me, they play always the part of "Assassins".
Is it the trauma from Alexander of Macedonia ?
It is a real pity for the whole Islamic World, but Syria intervention will happen.
I would prefer Islamic solidarity for the wealth of all our brothers SIA or SUNNA on the globe.

Not that much....but Sure the sh*t is about to get real for very soon in Syria.

We have to answer this questions. Obviously KSA will not fight ESAD but ISIS (official not)

Abdulrahman Al-Rashed :

If there is a desire to intervene, why don’t we fight the murderous Assad regime which is more brutal?

The most embarrassing question, however, is why are we fighting ISIS and leaving the Assad regime which has committed the largest number of crimes including murder and destruction in the history of the region?

Turkey has been fighting ISIS in Syria and Iraq for a while now; however it is not fighting the Syrian regime despite being enraged by it for the last five years. Turkey has the longest border with Syria and one of the largest armies in the world consisting of seven hundred thousand professional soldiers, and up to a million soldiers if reserves are included. Despite this, Turkey is committed to international laws and does not intervene militarily.

Saudi Arabia is willing to enter Syria on two conditions: the availability of international will and being part of a large military system.

Opinion: Saudi Ground Intervention in Syria - ASHARQ AL-AWSAT

ISIS isn't created by Iran or US or anybody else

bet there won't be intervention

I appreciate discussion on your respectful and factual level.

Do you believe that in a jail in Baghdad such a powerful organization could be created without the knowledge of Intelligence Services or will you claim that ISIS is only phenomenon of frustrated Muslims around the globe ?

No and I can't see any parallels to Palestinian freedom movement.

I can't predict how the intervention will happen.

But there will be an intervention. Europe predicted 3 Million refugees from Near East for year 2016. This number is without African and Asian refugees.

They can't tolerate it longer.

Fucking asshat

Sorry, do you offend me or the author of Al-Arabiya ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom