What's new

KSA interested in heavy investment in Pakistan, crown prince tells Imran

There is big room in Tourism sector. We need to make necessary arrangements.
Also We should talk with Saudi Arabia for more jobs in K.S.A. We can increase exports, and people to people contact between brother countries. Trade between both countries will benefit both of us.

This seems like a lollipop by the Saudis... I'd like to see some of that investment flowing before making a judgement

This seems like a lollipop by the Saudis... I'd like to see some of that investment flowing before making a judgement

We will take all the investments without any conditions.
I think people are happy that Imran will work toward reducing corruption.

3 phone calls....
They really mean business.
Or are they calling to release nawaz sherif.
But Imran can do nothing about it for sure.
I would rule out this possibility.
Saudi Arabia was not happy with nawaz sherif. I think he would work well with crown prince.

3 phone calls....
They really mean business.
Or are they calling to release nawaz sherif.
But Imran can do nothing about it for sure.
I would rule out this possibility.
Saudi Arabia was not happy with nawaz sherif. I think he would work well with crown prince.
15 billion dollar Qatar LNG deal....a contract with secret clauses...

Liberals of pakistan say no to arub money!

They are not liberals per se. They are acting out of their sectarian affiliations even if they not very practicing or very open about it. To be honest that's what we have seen frequently in the past on this forum. So just ignore them. We have to decide in Pakistan's interests while these so called libtards hypocrites (basically sectarian rats but they won't ) always put their sectarian affiliations above Pakistan's national interests. While we need good relations with both Iran and KSA and if any country is willing to do investment in Pakistan then we will welcome it with open arms whether these sectarian rats like it or not. We have historical relations KSA and it would continue so. The only principle would be non-interference into each other's internal affairs and relations based on equality and mutual interests.

Last edited:
Investment in all shapes, forms and sizes is welcomed. We will see more of it once IK takes the helm.

We should not ask someone to invest in our country but we should create opportunities that they can't deny

20 Billion dollars ..
they should invest amount equal to uber (which is now losing money) or the overly priced tesla(which they want to buy) that will loose money

pakistan is high risk country ...but has historical paid well

I would disagree with you. I think we need to ask both Iran and Arab Countries, including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait, to invest in Pakistan.
Bahrain? They are running of Saudi and Kuwaiti funds. It's very unlikely they will invest in Pakistan

“Just and productive governance only possible with end to corruption,” he was quoted as saying during the telephonic conversation. “We will benefit from Saudi crown prince’s experience,” Khan added.

Put a loaded gun to heads of corrupt and have them sign the cheques.

Back
Top Bottom