What's new

KPK Police ka Mahaaz

Samurai_assassin
I guess there is CIA Lahore (Criminal Investigation Agency) but to be honest I have heard about corruption with in CIA. Just a while back a CIA officer was kicked out for corruption.
I don't think Punjab really has a proper elite police force.

Massive re-structuring is needed...
CID (now CTD) / Special Branch

On the Federal level, FIA and IB

While they do have different missions and scope of operations, I believe that other than the regular police and other minor-crime level units (like Muhafiz, Dolphin Force, "Elite Force" for VIP protection, etc.), there should be one Federal-level investigative, intelligence, CT and enforcement agency (like the FBI in the States and Shabak in Israel). Essentially, this would merge the FIA, IB and provincial CTDs into a mean machine that can investigate, carry out intel operations as well as kinetic SWAT-like raids.

While they do have different missions and scope of operations, I believe that other than the regular police and other minor-crime level units (like Muhafiz, Dolphin Force, "Elite Force" for VIP protection, etc.), there should be one Federal-level investigative, intelligence, CT and enforcement agency (like the FBI in the States and Shabak in Israel). Essentially, this would merge the FIA, IB and provincial CTDs into a mean machine that can investigate, carry out intel operations as well as kinetic SWAT-like raids.
I understand your point and I agree with it. People working for ECL need to be sorted out as well; I know a person that was fighting a case of a high level and it took him more than 1.5 years to get the defendant's name in the ECL. This is despite police repeatedly telling him that they had added the name into ECL.

Here is part 2 of the program.

HEIL Nasir Durrani !

Heil Unbenannt.PNG

Masla paisa ka hain ustad!

God Bless KPK Police

Being from Lahore, i can only pray that Punjab Police is also reformed like KPK Police. Just look at the Dolphin Force, with such fanfare and huge funds, in the end its turning out to be a complete flop.

The infuriating bit is the difference in the martyr package. It is supremely demoralizing and simply gives the plain jane statement that the life of a person in upper Punjab is infinitely more valuable than any other place.

That attitude is what gave us Bangladesh, and if not for the constant threat of terrorism and India itself; would have ended this state a long while back.

God Bless KPK Police

Being from Lahore, i can only pray that Punjab Police is also reformed like KPK Police. Just look at the Dolphin Force, with such fanfare and huge funds, in the end its turning out to be a complete flop.

Haha they refer to it as Dolphin Farce :P

Why are Punjab Sind and Balochestan so reluctant to modernise the police force? KPK has been transformed into a modern police force.

their's are also modern. the big difference is that police in KPK is apolitical. that is the key.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom