What's new

KPK Police gets new Gas masks

No offense mate but only bongiyan here are coming from you. KPK has fared well in every indicator compared to other provinces which was indicated in a federal report. Stop abusing other people just bcz you have different political affiliations. KPK does have a smaller population and rich in resources which is a matter of fact not a bongi. KPK generates a huge chunk of hydro power as well which is also a matter of fact. If it was any other country like Australia KPK would get 24 hour non stop electricity supply which is also a matter of fact. Just be thankful for what you have and stop being an typical bully. Try to investigate before speaking which is a sunnah as well in case you forgot about it

So brother, now you're trying to tell me that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is like some province equivalent to the first world and that's why it's generating excess electricity?

I am not going to lie, people like you pisses me off. You bloody moron, before replying me with this crap of yours did you bother doing some research about KPK's electricity production and demand? No you havent or else you wouldnt have embarrassed yourself this way.

Okay, so in your expert Pakistan Tehrik-e-Baqwas opinion, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is now developed as a first world province that it's producing excess electricity.

Maybe it's about time you stopped living in your little fantasies. Look at billionaire Imran Khan, he's been chilling out in his Grand Mansion in Punjab for last 4 years.

I have already answered this question on adifferent thread but you didn't answer the question i asked

1 Gigawatt = 1000Megawatt

Pakistan largest electricity producer = Tarbela Dam (3,478MW) = 3.4GW max capacity = construction time = 8 years
2nd largest Hydro power plant = Ghazi-Barotha (1,450MW) = 1.45GW max capacity = construction time = 7 years

Pakistan's Largest Nuclear Plant = Chashma Nuclear Power Complex (650MW) = 0.65GW = construction time = 6-7 years

Large Coal Plants take about 4 years and Gas Plants take about 3 years to construct Ref = https://www.oecd-nea.org/news/press-kits/economics-FAQ.html

So basically your question is unrealistic as no government would be able to make Gigawatts of electricity with-in 3.5 years of taking office as just the construction time alone exceeds the time limit here not even including the time it takes for the designing and planning of the project and the budget constraints of a small province like KPK.

Now your turn to answer my question to you that you so conveniently tried to bypass.how have the following things improved during 19 years rule in Punjab and 8 years + 11 months rule in Federation by N_league

1. Load Shedding ( how many gigwatts of electricity has been produced in all of N-League tenure)
2. Flooding issues
3. Extreme Inflation (getting worse every year)
4. National Debt ( record high)
5. Corruption ( Well can't expect the crocks to catch other crocks)
6. Police ( Punjab Police are the personal security guards of the NS royal family )
7. Health System ( People dying in Punjab hospitals due to fake medicines and dying in hospital floors due to non-availability of hospital beds )

Or just tell us ONE thing that has fixed in Punjab under PMLN rule in this tenure.........just one?

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/police-is-changing-in-a-positive-way-in-kpk.438255/page-2#ixzz4VQ2mWSIP

Why don't you ask those questions from the dollarised tyrants who were in power in those years?

But I'll tell you this though, this Government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Insha'Allah will install 10 Gigawatts of electricity in just 5 years (2013-2018), something what the treacherous Generals could not achieve in their combined 36-year-rule. Also, the Government has secured $45 billion in foreign investment and same Government which conducted Pakistan's only nuclear tests and has now also completed Pakistan's nuclear triad.

In regards to health and education, this cannot be improved radically until another 100 Giggawatts are installed. The larger the power generation, the larger the industry, the larger the power consumption, the larger the tax collection - eventually all leads to an industrialised welfare state just like in the first world.

In future, tell the moronic military to stop disrupting Pakistan's destiny and causing over $100 billion in economic losses with 60,000 deaths.

Okay, so in your expert Pakistan Tehrik-e-Baqwas opinion, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is now developed as a first world province that it's producing excess electricity.

Maybe it's about time you stopped living in your little fantasies. Look at billionaire Imran Khan, he's been chilling out in his Grand Mansion in Punjab for last 4 years.

Why don't you ask those questions from the dollarised tyrants who were in power in those years?

But I'll tell you this though, this Government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Insha'Allah will install 10 Gigawatts of electricity in just 5 years (2013-2018), something what the treacherous Generals could not achieve in their combined 36-year-rule. Also, the Government has secured $45 billion in foreign investment and same Government which conducted Pakistan's only nuclear tests and has now also completed Pakistan's nuclear triad.

In regards to health and education, this cannot be improved radically until another 100 Giggawatts are installed. The larger the power generation, the larger the industry, the larger the power consumption, the larger the tax collection - eventually all leads to an industrialised welfare state just like in the first world.

In future, tell the moronic military to stop disrupting Pakistan's destiny and causing over $100 billion in economic losses with 60,000 deaths.

where is the 10 gigawatt of electricity installed? 2018 is 12 months away?

where is the 10 gigawatt of electricity installed? 2018 is 12 months away?

Go to the economy section of the forum brother. Plants that have been coming online since 2013 are listed there.

I've not had the chance to generate a personal list of mine own in this regard - would be a good idea.

Has the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government spent billions in the last 4 years on Police only? I mean that's the only thing we hear about?

How many Gigawatts of electricity have been added in the province in the last 4 years?

Come to Peshawar first. Take a look at the govt run hospitals here & see the difference and now that same model is being applied to other cities in KPK. Just see how good salaries of new young doctors has become. Then see difference in education deptt. Loads of improvement. And finally police which now serves you with respect when you have to go to them for some work without any political involvement. These 3 things are the basic needs of common people out of the total 4 as per my dictionary, the 4th being Judiciary.

And KPK produces more electricity then its own requirement but still faces load shedding, same with natural gas.

Go and use google and see what current govt is doing in minihydel projects and how they will impact common people.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1267550

@SUPARCO

I just read your posts and the words you used for the military are unacceptable, thus you are history.

So brother, now you're trying to tell me that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is like some province equivalent to the first world and that's why it's generating excess electricity?

No i am just stating the facts that KPK is rich in natural resources. It is second largest producer of oil after sindh as well. It has a unique geographic location which is ideal for harvesting water from rain and glaciers. As for comparisson with australia i am merely stating a fact that in australia there is no single electric supply company and excess electricity is sold from one state to the other at the price set by the sellers. Same is being done in india if Australia is not a fare comparisson.

So its ok for you to ask how many gigawatts power PTI has added in their 1st 3.5 years in power but if i ask the same question, your respon. se is don't ask about PMLN govts instead ask about the military dictatorships. that is a pathetic response
But I'll tell you this though, this Government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Insha'Allah will install 10 Gigawatts of electricity in just 5 years (2013-2018), something what the treacherous Generals could not achieve in their combined 36-year-rule.

So in the past 19yrs of power in Punjab ( 8.5 yrs uninterrupted ) and 8 yrs and 11 months power in the federation, the total giga watts produced by NS and SS = 0 ( ZERO )

Also, the Government has secured $45 billion in foreign investment and same Government which conducted Pakistan's only nuclear tests and has now also completed Pakistan's nuclear triad.

LOL yes NS blew the A bombs but those bombs were made by Bhutto, and NS has no contribution towards Pakistan's nuclear triad. That credit goes to the people that you were cursing above

I sincerely hope that you don't work in SUPARCO, because from your response it seems your knowledge is severely lacking and your logic is screwed. Let me prove my point

1. Pakistan achieved a milestone on 18th of June 2016, by generating 17272MW which is just over 17GW.
http://www.radio.gov.pk/18-Jun-2016/electricity-generation-reaches-17272-mw

2. So to produce another 100GW will take another 100 years atleast.

3. As per your logic the first world countries became first world by investing on electricity generation instead of schools and hospitals? Moronic is the best way to describe this logic

4. Broadening the tax collection is another failed promise of this govt. Pakistan population is around 200 million out of which only 3.5million are registered for income tax. so if your NS was sincere he would have widen the tax net and that way we don't have to wait another 100 years for another 100 gigawatts to be produced for my country to have better schools and hospitals.
http://www.brecorder.com/taxation/181:pakistan/1188902:the-pakistani-tax-base

One more thing that you might find interesting. All the major electric generation plants were projects of the military government. Also it was Zia's military government that actually created your beloved NS and all the current lot of politicians. But you should learn to accept the failures of your government instead of chucking all the blame on the military.

KP is fu*ked Up. Really Really Fu*ked up. Even worse then North Korea.

that's what you wanted to listen na ? task accomplished ? Now go and recieve your check from Maryam Safdar, or Maryam Nawaz ... what ever the fcuk she is..

Man you are seriously retarded. These days every tom dick and harry has got their hands on internet and you my friend are the perfect example.
Now i asked you a simple fking Question. Do you know how much electricity electricity KPK produces?

... So in the past 19yrs of power in Punjab ( 8.5 yrs uninterrupted ) and 8 yrs and 11 months power in the federation, the total giga watts produced by NS and SS = 0 ( ZERO )...

For your information, the previous Government (2008-2013) installed 5GW of electricity. Also (as you're unaware), the previous Government is the only Government that completed its tenure in Pakistan's entire history so not sure about your rants against the Prime Minister.

Anyway, 5GW from the previous Government and 10GW from the current Government would easily total to 15GW Insha'Allah in 2018, a figure very close to Pakistan's entire installed capacity of 19GW between 1947-2008.

Before you start screaming like some mental Billionaire Imran Khan, at least know the difference between "installed electrical capacity" and actual "power generation".

Finally, I can't be bothered with rest of the nonsense you posted.

For your information, the previous Government (2008-2013) installed 5GW of electricity. Also (as you're unaware), the previous Government is the only Government that completed its tenure in Pakistan's entire history so not sure about your rants against the Prime Minister.

Anyway, 5GW from the previous Government and 10GW from the current Government would easily total to 15GW Insha'Allah in 2018, a figure very close to Pakistan's entire installed capacity of 19GW between 1947-2008.

Before you start screaming like some mental Billionaire Imran Khan, at least know the difference between "installed electrical capacity" and actual "power generation".

Finally, I can't be bothered with rest of the nonsense you posted.

Where did you get that 5GW from? Do you have any source for your claim?

The only province where if you do not deliver people will exercise there right to kick you out and not cast vote purely based on baradri (in most cases), it started with PPP then ANP , MMA and now PTI

there is no one party and one leader ruling forever like nawaz, MQM baba or zardari crooks , thanks but rest of the country needs to learn

Not to say everything is good but far far better then rest per International bodies not state stats

education , police (most budget spent) and patwary and land system computerized , just the few examples

The proud KPK ;)

15977914_1336389036429029_8178215797277446091_n.jpg

KPK Police is slowly upgrading to becoming truly a modern and well equipped force. And as budget improves they can be become real example of How to modernize the Police Force
Wow cool gas masks.. Looks like the helmets from the HALO game.. A mp5 or a hkg36 suits bests with this masks.

Last edited:

This is the Auqat of your beloved NS. He is dragging down Pakistan with him.

Nawaz forbidden from making speech in Davos due to corruption investigation
In contrast, former army chief Gen (r) Raheel Sharif was held in great reverence in the conference as he addressed several forums and participated in many debates.

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s failure to make a speech during his four-day stay in Davos has sparked resentment among the people.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif spent millions of rupees on his luxuriant visit during the visit but failed to address any important forum because he was not allowed by the management of Davos Economic Forum to address any function.

The main reason for not allowing the prime minister to deliver a speech on any forum was said to be the alleged involvement of the prime minister in massive corruption in Pakistan. He could only hold a meeting with the Sri Lankan prime minister and no bilateral meeting with the head of any other country took place. The entire nation was desperately frustrated over the country being made a laughing stock by the prime minister during his visit.

In contrast, the former army chief Gen (r) Raheel Sharif was held in great reverence in the conference and he addressed several forums and participated in many debates. The meeting of the World Economic Forum is held every year in Davos in the month of January and world leaders are invited to address it.

Nawaz Sharif had gone to attend the Davos Forum without any invitation from its sponsors and spent millions of rupees on his visit out of the national kitty. But he had to face disappointment when he was not allowed to address the forum. The prime minister stayed in five-star hotels in Switzerland at the cost of the nations’ taxpayers.

Official sources said he spent over four days there just talking to Pakistani journalists before leaving for London in sheer despair. The PM had made special arrangements for his visit to Davos and he had a speech prepared. But he could not present his written speech in the forum.

The official spokesman declined to comment on the matter.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/2...&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

According to news KPK Police is getting new uniforms.
Anyone has any pictures of it?

Back
Top Bottom