What's new

KPK Police gets new Gas masks

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
15977914_1336389036429029_8178215797277446091_n.jpg

KPK Police is slowly upgrading to becoming truly a modern and well equipped force. And as budget improves they can be become real example of How to modernize the Police Force

Has the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government spent billions in the last 4 years on Police only? I mean that's the only thing we hear about?

How many Gigawatts of electricity have been added in the province in the last 4 years?

Has the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government spent billions in the last 4 years on Police only? I mean that's the only thing we hear about?

How many Gigawatts of electricity have been added in the province in the last 4 years?
KPK already produces more electricity then its needed, so electricity is not a priority for KPK government. Security however is that is why alot of money is being spent on upgrading police's capacity.
As of electricity out of 360 small hydral projects most of them are under construction and most will be completed in a year.

KPK already produces more electricity then its needed, so electricity is not a priority for KPK government. Security however is that is why alot of money is being spent on upgrading police's capacity.
As of electricity out of 360 small hydral projects most of them are under construction and most will be completed in a year.
Most of them think Tarbela dam is in Punjab. Police, Health and Education is where KPK is investing billions. These are the only sectors that do not generate a huge revenue for the government but improve the lives of people manyfolds. Otherwise had we been cursed with a business minded government, we would be seeing the government pouring all the budget into revenue generating projects rather than improving people lives.

Okay. So you mean to tell me that as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has the same size population as Australia, Malaysia or Saudi Arabia it automatically has such a rich and prosperous economy that it now generates excess electricity?

Did you learn this bongi from billionaire Imran Khan?

Okay. So you mean to tell me that as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has the same size population as Australia, Malaysia or Saudi Arabia it automatically has such a rich and prosperous economy that it now generates excess electricity?

No offense mate but only bongiyan here are coming from you. KPK has fared well in every indicator compared to other provinces which was indicated in a federal report. Stop abusing other people just bcz you have different political affiliations. KPK does have a smaller population and rich in resources which is a matter of fact not a bongi. KPK generates a huge chunk of hydro power as well which is also a matter of fact. If it was any other country like Australia KPK would get 24 hour non stop electricity supply which is also a matter of fact. Just be thankful for what you have and stop being an typical bully. Try to investigate before speaking which is a sunnah as well in case you forgot about it

I am not going to lie, people like you pisses me off. You bloody moron, before replying me with this crap of yours did you bother doing some research about KPK's electricity production and demand? No you havent or else you wouldnt have embarrassed yourself this way.

I have already answered this question on adifferent thread but you didn't answer the question i asked

1 Gigawatt = 1000Megawatt

Pakistan largest electricity producer = Tarbela Dam (3,478MW) = 3.4GW max capacity = construction time = 8 years
2nd largest Hydro power plant = Ghazi-Barotha (1,450MW) = 1.45GW max capacity = construction time = 7 years

Pakistan's Largest Nuclear Plant = Chashma Nuclear Power Complex (650MW) = 0.65GW = construction time = 6-7 years

Large Coal Plants take about 4 years and Gas Plants take about 3 years to construct Ref = https://www.oecd-nea.org/news/press-kits/economics-FAQ.html

So basically your question is unrealistic as no government would be able to make Gigawatts of electricity with-in 3.5 years of taking office as just the construction time alone exceeds the time limit here not even including the time it takes for the designing and planning of the project and the budget constraints of a small province like KPK.

Now your turn to answer my question to you that you so conveniently tried to bypass.how have the following things improved during 19 years rule in Punjab and 8 years + 11 months rule in Federation by N_league

1. Load Shedding ( how many gigwatts of electricity has been produced in all of N-League tenure)
2. Flooding issues
3. Extreme Inflation (getting worse every year)
4. National Debt ( record high)
5. Corruption ( Well can't expect the crocks to catch other crocks)
6. Police ( Punjab Police are the personal security guards of the NS royal family )
7. Health System ( People dying in Punjab hospitals due to fake medicines and dying in hospital floors due to non-availability of hospital beds )

Or just tell us ONE thing that has fixed in Punjab under PMLN rule in this tenure.........just one?

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/police-is-changing-in-a-positive-way-in-kpk.438255/page-2#ixzz4VQ2mWSIP

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom