What's new

KP police raise Special Combat Unit

ASF training is bad a$$ too and completly agree with commitment and leadership.

Raiwaind Ops, as far as I think, was being led by Intel officers. They were the one calling shots. That's what delayed the breaching.
its not about the delay- its about the tactics-- bhai hawaii fire karna zarorri nahin hota, especially when your enemy is hell bent on shooting you down

they have everything --- and depending on how big the Op is - compensation is given for political reasons, sometime it could be 5 lakh, 10lakh / person ---
As i mentioned above - the willingness to do / to fight combined with the training is more effective --- as one friend above mentioned about Iraqi SOF - they had everything provided to them by the Amreekans - but they lacked the spirit - motivation to challenge -
One example I quote here will be of Karachi Airport - you have seen the type of Gear ASF carry, but they put one hell of a fight in a CQB, and keep it in mind they don't get attacked everyday or have to respond to an Incident like ATS Police, that responds to every bomb blast / attack ----
what we saw there was Commitment & Leadership of the Seniors - that led the Junior Officers -----
DId you see the footage of so called "Targeted Operation" in Raiwand? , that was utter BS, heck they had billion of ways to breach, that was lack of Situational Awareness & Leadership ---
BTW the newly raised Counter Terrorism Force - Punjab Chapter has set the salary at Rs 75000/- for Corporals (constables) --- this force is in Pipeline still , first batch is under training --- Senior Officers for this force are Retired SSG
PML N lacks the vision in this regard

All police forces across PAK are employing ex service from our armed forces on contract including special forces

Back
Top Bottom