What's new

KP govt sacks minister industries, advisor to CM

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf govt in KP has sacked its Minister for Industries Shaukat Yousafzai and advisor to chief minister on transport Yasin Khalil.

A statement issued by the Information Department says that the minister and the advisor's performance was unsatisfactory which is why they have been sacked.

Sources say that the two have been removed by the government on corruption charges and allegations of misappropriation.

Shaukat Yousafzai was earlier removed as health minister and was made minister industries in what the PTI said was due to structural changes. However his sacking as Industries Minister has raised many eyebrows.

An inquiry against more ministers and advisors is in the pipleline against whom serious allegations of corruption have been levelled.

KP govt sacks minister industries, advisor to CM - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

No,those who are even remotely related to corruption are going,A trend set for the 1st time in Pakistan by PTI...

lol, naya pakistan with corrupt people

so all along QWP was right, PTI was involved in corruption

@Leader tum tau bade bahane bana raha tha k it was just a rotation policy of ministers or whatever when i asked why was shaukat yusufzai was given another ministry if his performance was below par

@Leader tum tau bade bahane bana raha tha k it was just a rotation policy of ministers or whatever when i asked why was shaukat yusufzai was given another ministry if his performance was below par

Why Mustafa kamal left MQM and run away from Karachi? Due to his corruption?

Why Mustafa kamal left MQM and run away from Karachi? Due to his corruption?

MQM is not a corrupt party after 30 years, there is no corruption case on MQM

MQM is not a corrupt party after 30 years, there is no corruption case on MQM

Babur ghouri LOL

China cutters

Expulsion of London committee member last month on corrutption charges

Anti-PTI idiotis' logic: PTI takes active measures to stop corruption? OMG! PTI IS CORRUPTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Anti-PTI idiotis' logic: PTI takes active measures to stop corruption? OMG! PTI IS CORRUPTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Welldone bro.

PTI critics! tell me any other party who took action against any minister on corruption allegations.
Parties like PPP , PML N know only one thing and that is keep defending their leaders and ministers blindly ,does not matter what the facts are.
PTI is setting the standards.

Welldone bro.

PTI critics! tell me any other party who took action against any minister on corruption allegations.
Parties like PPP , PML N know only one thing and that is keep defending their leaders and ministers blindly ,does not matter what the facts are.
PTI is setting the standards.

You say that because you are a foreign-based Pakistani with active exposure to the world, vast global experience, and probably much better education than rest of Pakistan. And just like with every community, once you go out of your home-nation, you become MORE nationalistic...so you are probably more nationalistic than many Pakistanis.

Over-whelming majority of foreign-based Pakistanis support PTI due to the above mentioned reasons. Because they *know* for sure that PTI is the best party for Pakistan..just like over-seas Turks support AKP...and over-seas malaysians supported Mahatir Muhammad of Malaysia big time.

It is basic political science. Foreign-based communities of nations are a supreme asset to the nation..since their judgment is way better than their own people back home.

But to Pakistanis supporting PML(N)/PPP/MQM, all of this would not even make any sense...lol

there will be a time when PTI idiots will realise its too late

I remember it was @darkinsky that I talked to about this issue. :lol:

fair enough your point was valid.. you won, and so did PTI proved itself once again for being intolerant towards inefficiency !

Back
Top Bottom