What's new

Kosovo declared 'fully independent

gop please recognize them we didnt recognize cyprus atleats we should recognize kosovo

Zardari fitna has to answer this question!

Pakistan's foreign office is working against Pakistani, interests.

Nope. If you recognize Kosovo, your official position would be anti-Russia. I thought you were right now engaged head to toe in impressing Russia. :what:

Foreign policies is always about difficult choices;

To welcome a new "Muslim brother" or to "impress Russia away from evil Indians" is just one of those decisions.

Too bad we inherited Chanakya's wisdom. :D

kosovo is not independent state as long as russia and china say so, its not un member, china alone has more people than the countries which recognize kosovo. Obama obviously wants to overshadow that the united states failed at their movement making kosovo a state.

Its also the reason why abchasia and south ossetia are now recognized by russia, venezuela, niceragua and some islands (which is maybe not that much but still more people than taiwan or northern cypruss get). America knows they f***ed up.

I remember the heinous massacres that were committed against them, I was about 6 years old and couldn't understand what was going on over there, I thought it was between the west and Muslims.

I wonder what made a six year old think that?

However, their suffering moved all Muslims.

Clearly, not all of them. Half of the Muslim countries haven't even recognized Kosovo as an independent state up to now, unlike almost all of the Western countries.

International recognition of Kosovo

CountriesRecognizingKosovo.png

It's kind of weird how they can recognize Kosovo but can't recognize other nations like the old South Ossetia (recognized only by Russia), Taiwan (China claims it's their territory) and Palestine.

kosovo is not independent state as long as russia and china say so, its not un member, china alone has more people than the countries which recognize kosovo. Obama obviously wants to overshadow that the united states failed at their movement making kosovo a state.

Its also the reason why abchasia and south ossetia are now recognized by russia, venezuela, niceragua and some islands (which is maybe not that much but still more people than taiwan or northern cypruss get). America knows they f***ed up.

so after all those genocide against kosovans , you think they shouldnt be recognised? the only comparable case to that is north cyprus which was saved by us .

so after all those genocide against kosovans , you think they shouldnt be recognised? the only comparable case to that is north cyprus which was saved by us .

then recognize kurdistan go ahead?

I wonder why Russians didn't try to retake Kosovo and help it back to the Serbs.. I mean it is not like Russia cannot.

I wonder why Russians didn't try to retake Kosovo and help it back to the Serbs.. I mean it is not like Russia cannot.

Kosovo isnt much big, that it is a challenge to Russian Country... Russia had to join WTO, talks with USA on missile defence and many other things... And Kosovo isnt that big than their strategic interest mate...

Kosovo isnt much big, that it is a challenge to Russian Country... Russia had to join WTO, talks with USA on missile defence and many other things... And Kosovo isnt that big than their strategic interest mate...

Kosovo is a Serbian state, dude. Serbia is Russia's biggest East European ally. While I know Russia had priorities, this indifference of their set a bad precedent to separatist movements worldwide.

But the good part was that Russia did a tit-for-tat show in attacking Georgia and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

Back
Top Bottom