What's new

Korean defense department to command US troops in Korea from 2015

In the real world, Taiwan has a separate existence where Mainland China does not have any control.. Correct me if I am wrong..

It is up to them, if they keep pissing us off, then it will force us to take them with the military force.

Because US has an agreement with us, if Taiwan declares the independence for no reason, then they will not come to rescue if China attacks them.

It is up to them, if they keep pissing us off, then it will force us to take them with the military force.

Because US has an agreement with us, if Taiwan declares the independence for no reason, then they will not come to rescue if China attacks them.

US precious lives aren't going to be wasted just because of some little asian country called Taiwan. In the states a majority of Americans don't know what is Taiwan, Singapore, etc. They assume that Asians are either Chinese from China, Korea(both north and south) and sometimes Japan. Its so funny. Some americans ask koreans if they are from North or South! :rofl:

To get to my point, most Americans dont know asia very well so I doubt Americans would go to war over Taiwan. However it is possible since US has threatened China with their aircraft carriers. Too bad China got ICBMs now :) US better not play around with China. tee hee hee.

US precious lives aren't going to be wasted just because of some little asian country called Taiwan. In the states a majority of Americans don't know what is Taiwan, Singapore, etc. They assume that Asians are either Chinese from China, Korea(both north and south) and sometimes Japan. Its so funny. Some americans ask koreans if they are from North or South! :rofl:

To get to my point, most Americans dont know asia very well so I doubt Americans would go to war over Taiwan. However it is possible since US has threatened China with their aircraft carriers. Too bad China got ICBMs now :) US better not play around with China. tee hee hee.

Even China's navy is no match for the USN in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, but within the first and second island chain, China can sink all the US carrier battle groups with the help of the ASBM without any problem.

US knows they will lose all their precious supercarriers if fighting in China's own backyard.

Bad things happen to evil wishers.

This is why disasters keep happening in China.

Well, as I remember the last time before the earthquake in Japan and now typhoon in Philippines, those countries citizens just swearred at China as same as you are doing these days! (....oh I forgot some American also!)

-------------------------------------------

Again!!!

That's korean is a viet troll!!!! :hitwall:

US troops will never be at S.Koreans command,they own S.Korea.they killed millions of Korean people in Korean war ,only naive S.Koreans will believe that,ha

Bad things happen to evil wishers.

This is why disasters keep happening in China.
You wish mainland and taiwan united? Just speak frankly! I know SK don't like chinese, just say it frankly, I don't like SK, SK and JP are both ASSHOLE!!

No, because doing so against the Taiwanese public's will would be an evil doing.

You can't blame them either. They are just saying what they read on Baidu

People in Mainland and Taiwan don't give a damn care for what you guys thought about them!!!

And don't blame others are brainwashed just because you 2 are the most retarded addicts under the West propaganda !!!

I just can't see how SK can command the US troops, unless they have their group of lobbyists within the US government. :coffee:

1591357022ef5866e1c9369.jpg

Kim Jong Il also said that the food and basketballs sent by Bill Clinton were a sign that he was so powerful, even US was offering him tribute.

I just can't see how SK can command the US troops
The US Defense Department, after having worked and training with Korean military for decades, have concluded that the Korean military's warplanning and command quality was good enough to entrust the command of the US troops in Korean hand.

There are three parts to fighting a war.

1. Reconnaissance
2. Command & Control
3. Execution of Command.(Actual combat)

Korean military C&C, the computerized battle management system, is as good as what the US has; in fact, this is built over the facility that the US handed over 10 years ago, and this C&C center manages all air, ground, and naval assets and issues command to respective combat units, be it Korean or American.

What Koreans are still deficient is no. 1 Reconnaissance, for which the US is feeding substantial amount of data into Korean C&C, and the Korean military is trying to take over that function from the US by 2015.

unless they have their group of lobbyists within the US government.
The US saves a bundle by not having to bear the responsibility of no. 1(Recon) and no. 2(C&C). As long as what Koreans provide in terms of No. 1 and No. 2 is acceptable to the US standard, the US DoD would gladly hand over that functionality to Korean side, especially in the days of tightening budget.

Back
Top Bottom