What's new

Korean defense department to command US troops in Korea from 2015

CD, where are you?? this guy is using a racist word.. Man being a Chinese himself, he should be respectful towards Chinese.. Did you miss this racist comment? I hope you will book mark this one for future reference and if not you I will..

If he is Chinese then what is the problem?

Like a black person will use the "n-word" to each other.

Racism only occurs when there are two races involved, and the added factor one race being superior and one being inferior. Naturally, it follows that you can't be racist against yourself... since there is only one race involved.

Though of course it is not advisable to use such words in general.

If he is Chinese then what is the problem?

Like a black person will use the "n-word" to each other.

Racism only occurs when there are two races involved, and the added factor one race being superior and one being inferior. Naturally, it follows that you can't be racist against yourself... since there is only one race involved.

One hell of Great logic!! Kudos to you, mate!! Others may laugh at it though..

He's just lashing out at Taiwanese for hating mainlanders.

Apparently, from Chinese posts I got the impression that Taiwanese and Chinese love each other.. This post clearly negates the stand apart from the basic fact that Taiwan doesn't like to be part of Communist China and ruled by CCP..

Apparently, from Chinese posts I got the impression that Taiwanese and Chinese love each other.. This post clearly negates the stand apart from the basic fact that Taiwan doesn't like to be part of Great China..
Taiwan would consider joining back the mainland if it was a free, democratic, multi party nation. But the mainland isn't it, so Taiwan can't.

Apparently, from Chinese posts I got the impression that Taiwanese and Chinese love each other.. This post clearly negates the stand apart from the basic fact that Taiwan doesn't like to be part of Great China..

The Taiwan island is part of China for all we care, but we don't need to care about those Pan-Green supporters.

Taiwan would consider joining back the mainland if it was a free, democratic, multi party nation. But the mainland isn't it, so Taiwan can't.

I think that's the practical and peaceful solution of the issues between China and Taiwan..

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

The Taiwan island is part of China for all we care, but we don't need to care about those Pan-Green supporters.

In the real world, Taiwan has a separate existence where Mainland China does not have any control.. Correct me if I am wrong..

In the real world, Taiwan has a separate existence where Mainland China does not have any control.. Correct me if I am wrong..

De facto perhaps.

But they have never formally declared their independence, and their current ruling party KMT believes that we are the same country. And in any case, only a handful of countries in the world even have formal diplomatic relations with the ROC.

In order to declare independence, they need to change their constitution to that effect. Which is nearly impossible considering the requirements, not to mention that they will also have to win a supermajority in a referendum. Which will never happen, because the polls clearly show that the vast majority of them favour the status quo.

Back
Top Bottom