What's new

Korea sinks further into trade deficit with China amid inaction from government

1. that will increase Korea exports to Vietnam more than ours to Korea.
2. German EV car sales

Nah bro, by investing in Vietnam they are increasing Vietnam's export as the goods will be produced in and exported from Vietnam. The only way for SK to maintain its surplus by replacing CN with vn, is if VN suddenly could absorb products produced by and in SK in the same amount and scale as China has been doing in the last 30 years.

Nah bro, by investing in Vietnam they are increasing Vietnam's export as the goods will be produced in and exported from Vietnam. The only way for SK to maintain its surplus by replacing CN with vn, is if VN suddenly could absorb products produced by and in SK in the same amount and scale as China has been doing in the last 30 years.
Yes but from trading balance, Korea makes more money with Vietnam than with China. We are Korea’s third trading partner. That makes more sense to focus on partner with more profits. Chinese are stunning business sharks they are very dangerous. Vietnam trade volumes expect to be more than 1.2 trillion USD by 2030. There are rooms for Korea to grow.

Yes but from trading balance, Korea makes more money with Vietnam than with China. We are Korea’s third trading partner. That makes more sense to focus on partner with more profits. Chinese are stunning business sharks they are very dangerous.
微信图片_20230714231410.png

You are comparing the world's largest market with Vietnam. Is it even logical?
You don’t understand. where I made the comparison? VN certainly too small. It’s about Korea should put eggs into more baskets. Or put in simple words: China manufacturing monster can only be defeated by small attacking dogs like Vietnam and the likes. Not only Korea. Many do that.
Germany just announced the first ever national strategy: China as partner and enemy. It’s called de-risk from China or China less strategy.

You don’t understand. where I made the comparison? VN certainly too small. It’s about Korea should put eggs into more baskets. Or put in simple words: China manufacturing monster can only be defeated by small attacking dogs like Vietnam and the likes. Not only Korea. Many do that.
Germany just announced the first ever national strategy: China as partner and enemy. It’s called de-risk from China or China less strategy.

Economic and social partner, but military rival.

Military rivals have already existed for a long time.

With this article or not, it's already public knowledge.

But what I am concerned, I hope NATO doesn't push it too far.

Guarding security and provoking another war are different things.

If NATO pushes it too far, there will be World War 3.

Last edited:

Everybody has the right to derisk man, go ahead, you think China is not doing the same. SaP replaced with metaerp, machines built by Dalian Machinetools etc.?

The point is what China needs is resources and Russia is key to our future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom