What's new

Kollywood --- Tamil Movie Industry

Malayalam most likely originated from Middle Tamil (Sen-Tamil-Malayalam) in the 6th century.[7] An alternative theory proposes a split in even more ancient times.[7] Before Malayalam came into being, Old Tamil was used in literature and courts of a region called Tamilakam, including present day Kerala state, a famous example being Silappatikaram. Silappatikaram was written by Chera prince Ilango Adigal from Cochin, and is considered a classic in Sangam literature. Modern Malayalam still preserves many words from the ancient Tamil vocabulary of Sangam literature

“You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.”
― Winston Churchill

nair,you being a mallu...am not surprised to hear kinda comment from you....

First of all before making a comment understand what the other person has meant..... Now having said that i dono if i can expect anything better from you.... First go and find out who is santhosh pandit...... How is he compared to power star... Now Please do not use your brain to turn my post to malayalam vs tamil... The statement was only to compare the stupidity shown by both the guys ..... I love both the languages and i speak fluent tamil and i live in tamil nadu.....so do not come and tell me CRAP!!!!!!!!!! If you cannot understand a jovial part of it....atleast indha mathiri vishayam PDFil pesathungo....

sorry buddy...i dont know whos santosh pandit or what about him......i thought you are trolling and derailing the thread....sorry for misunderstanding,its a mistake from my side....yup these guys have come as a xerox.....but they are successful...this powerstar is suceeding..lets wait and watch..
images
First of all before making a comment understand what the other person has meant..... Now having said that i dono if i can expect anything better from you.... First go and find out who is santhosh pandit...... How is he compared to power star... Now Please do not use your brain to turn my post to malayalam vs tamil... The statement was only to compare the stupidity shown by both the guys ..... I love both the languages and i speak fluent tamil and i live in tamil nadu.....so do not come and tell me CRAP!!!!!!!!!! If you cannot understand a jovial part of it....atleast indha mathiri vishayam PDFil pesathungo....

sorry buddy...i dont know whos santosh pandit or what about him......i thought you are trolling and derailing the thread....sorry for misunderstanding,its a mistake from my side....yup these guys have come as a xerox.....but they are successful...this powerstar is suceeding..lets wait and watch..
images

Ok anna....:cheers: Santhosh Pandit is one of the craziest guy i ever came across... both these guys have one thing in common ..... The thickness of their skin........Watch Santhosh Pandit here...
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=sa...221&start=0&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0,i:133

veerapan was not a terrorist....he was not planting bombs or pursuing people to blow themselves up....he was hiding in a forest doing illegal activities....

There are villages in tamil nadu where you will be beaten balck and blue if you call veerappan terrorist - to these people he is god and they worship him - only last month i visited one such place - i asked why the whole village has so many posters of a dreaded murderer but i knew some people in that village so escaped unhurt :undecided:

yea,lots of positives and negatives by veerapans side.....may be a goodman...maybe a badman....no one knows...
There are villages in tamil nadu where you will be beaten balck and blue if you call veerappan terrorist - to these people he is god and they worship him - only last month i visited one such place - i asked why the whole village has so many posters of a dreaded murderer but i knew some people in that village so escaped unhurt :undecided:

yea,lots of positives and negatives by veerapans side.....may be a goodman...maybe a badman....no one knows...

Yeah many stories...but this one happened for real...this one time an old couple were sleeping and they hear a knock on their door at around midnight - the old man opens the door to find veerappan and his men standing right in front of him - veerappan asks the old man to cook some "upma" for his men - the old couple shiveringly cook them a decent "upma" - when leaving he stashed a huge amount of money into the hands of the old man for the food - the old bloke seeing that much money in bis hand almost has a heart attack :cheesy:

he would have shoved the money in his mouth....he also would have said arey o sambaa....enaku sandana mary nu oru girlfriend....ha ha ha
Yeah many stories...but this one happened for real...this one time an old couple were sleeping and they hear a knock on their door at around midnight - the old man opens the door to find veerappan and his men standing right in front of him - veerappan asks the old man to cook some "upma" for his men - the old couple shiveringly cook them a decent "upma" - when leaving he stashed a huge amount of money into the hands of the old man for the food - the old bloke seeing that much money in bis hand almost has a heart attack :cheesy:

harris jayaraj hits contd....
ar rahman jeans
-- all 7 wonders of the world in one song---- great wall of china

Harris Jayaraj hits contd

Last edited by a moderator:
Harria jayaraj kaaka kaaka songs
-- excellent

A R Rahman hits -- rang de basanti -- nice songs
--- i cry when i hear this song
-- i can feel the recent protests

Harris jayaraj hits
Maniratnam KADAL Movie songs 2013....Guys please hear this A R Rahmans work....oh god man...this is a new dimension----mozart of madras

Harris Jayaraj --- Kamal Hassan -- vettaiyadu vilaiyadu--cop thriller ---- songs
--- INTRO SONG

Harris Jayaraj --- Pachaikili muthucharam --- superb songs --- remake of derailed movie

Back
Top Bottom