What's new

Kollywood --- Tamil Movie Industry

Surya ayan movie --- superb action thriller --shot all over africa and many other parts of the world

images

--full movie

Trailer
buddy you must see this movie called "Aparichit-a stranger in town" starring Vikram and Sada.as i watched the hindi dubbed version of this movie and thoroughly enjoyed it.splendid performance given by Vikram

Last edited by a moderator:
I could never understand why the '-something wood' thing ? Lollywood, Bollywood & now, apparently, Kollywood ! :blink:

Should have clariified for you - the movie I was talking about is "Husbands in Goa" and not Goa. Goa is a tamil movie.

I never watch those sort of movies :no:
Heard movie Neram is doing good there.

I never watch those sort of movies :no:
Heard movie Neram is doing good there.

Neram - Will make a note to watch it.

Husbands in Goa - Innocent, Lal and Kalabhavan Mani were good and a good movie for watching once.

I could never understand why the '-something wood' thing ? Lollywood, Bollywood & now, apparently, Kollywood ! :blink:

Agree :agree:
Actually the name Kollywood as old as Bollywood.
They changed the names Bombay Madras etc. Should do something about this as well :moil:

Husbands in Goa - Innocent, Lal and Kalabhavan Mani were good and a good movie for watching once.

puura amaraica meh kuch kaam nahi hai kya :crazy:
Watched Neram. Really decent attempt and you don't need subs for that as it have got a Tamil version :)

puura amaraica meh kuch kaam nahi hai kya :crazy:
Watched Neram. Really decent attempt and you don't need subs for that as it have got a Tamil version :)

MY Darling :kiss3:

Kajal-Agarwal-Lovely-Cute-Stills-01.jpg

ALONEforever :yes4:

Back
Top Bottom