What's new

Kollywood --- Tamil Movie Industry

Any body seen vishwaroopam????? How good is it.....

Action scenes are good, an OK film, after watching u will agree that the controversies created around the film were unwarranted :cheers:

i have seen many tamil movies dubbed in hindi.. much better quality than bollywood and can be watched in family

Kamal hassan dasavatharam

kamal-haasan-in-dashavataram-as-balaram-naidu-1.jpg
--- as a indian police man
thats balaram nadar in telugu film..chief of RAW..favourite organization of many here..;)

thats balaram nadar..chief of RAW..favourite organization of many here..;)

B***stards - one Indian organization who does not even pretend to do something but earns yearly bonus through word of mouth from its enemies. :lol:

B***stards - one Indian organization who does not even pretend to do something but earns yearly bonus through word of mouth from its enemies. :lol:

hahaha nobody in india hardly knew about raw..i was amazed by its popularity here

Man, you are going a bit off topic with A R Rehman works :undecided:
Stick to good Tamil movies :cheers:

:raise: My favorite Kamal Hassan movie is Unnaipol Oruvan

A remake of "A Wednesday" which I happened to watch only 2 days and was so refreshing and felt that offbeat Hindi movies are much much better than the star driven masala movies.

I didn't watch the hindi version, but i don't have a slight bit of doubt as the characters are handled by the best in business.

I didn't watch the hindi version, but i don't have a slight bit of doubt as the characters are handled by the best in business.

I had the exact conversation immediately after watching the movie - Nasirrudin Shah, Anupam Kher along with the grossly underrated Jimmy Shergill.

Back
Top Bottom