What's new

Kollywood --- Tamil Movie Industry

And the comment has come from the dumbest until and unless you have made that comment with at least 1% backing.

well i have seen shivaji the boss, what a stupid movie. only stupid people will watch and idolise such dumb actors

tamil movies are dumb, tamil actors are dumber.

That comment is as valuable as synthetic ****.
Every movie industry will have its dumb and good collection. Either you too are stupid to post a comment like that or you are not looking....
Na, I am sticking to stupid person conclusion.

That comment is as valuable as synthetic ****.
Every movie industry will have its dumb and good collection. Either you too are stupid to post a comment like that or you are not looking....
Na, I am sticking to stupid person conclusion.

haha ofcourse you will defend them. dumb people defending dumb movies

I had the exact conversation immediately after watching the movie - Nasirrudin Shah, Anupam Kher along with the grossly underrated Jimmy Shergill.

Must watch it real soon :cheers:
I don't watch many Tamil movies, But I am really glad that i watched that one.

haha ofcourse you will defend them. dumb people defending dumb movies

Can i judge Bollywood with the movie kya super COOL hai hum. You are doing the exact thing here.

well i have seen shivaji the boss, what a stupid movie. only stupid people will watch and idolise such dumb actors

Going by your logic are all hindi movies dumb, hindi actors are dumber

Because I watched Himmatwala. :omghaha:

Must watch it real soon :cheers:
I don't watch many Tamil movies, But I am really glad that i watched that one.

Can i judge Bollywood with the movie kya super COOL hai hum. You are doing the exact thing here.

Bollywood moveez are also dumb, but little less dumber than tamil moveez

Going by your logic are all hindi movies dumb, hindi actors are dumber

Because I watched Himmatwala. :omghaha:

yes they are, but you lot are a lot more dumber

In Tamil nadu we call people like you "Peter". In Hindi if I get it right people like you are called angraz ka auladh. :omghaha:

Man where are you from?
Have you watched Roja? I believe that can make a patriot out of a terrorist in less than 3 hour. When it was aired in doordarshan i had goosebumps watching it (I won't be more than 12 i think)

In Tamil nadu we call people like you "Peter". In Hindi if I get it right people like you are called angraz ka auladh. :omghaha:

angrez ki aulaad. yes :D. what's wrong in it?

Man where are you from?
Have you watched Roja? I believe that can make a patriot out of a terrorist in less than 3 hour. When it was aired in doordarshan i had goosebumps watching it (I won't be more than 12 i think)

Roja is a Hindi movie,I saw it in Hindi

DRAM, Joekrish - There are dumb movies in different languages made in India - even for that matter in Malayalam which is one of the best industries in the business today - For that matter there are many movies in Hollywood which are much more dumber. If a person arrives at the conclusion by looking at couple of movies, there is no need to spend our energies to contradict his own fallacious argument.

angrez ki aulaad. yes :D. what's wrong in it?

Roja is a Hindi movie,I saw it in Hindi

See I have a point :omghaha:
Do you recognize any actors in that movie?
Just give it a background check and reply so that we can improve your wisdomograph result.

See I have a point :omghaha:
Do you recognize any actors in that movie?
Just give it a background check and reply so that we can improve your wisdomograph result.

pankaj kapur

Roma is a Tamil movie dubbed in Hindi. See you have no idea of Tamil film industry.

And by the way that was angrez my dumb spell check. :D

no it was a hindi movie, which was dubbed into tamil, tamils have been fooled into thinking it's a tamil movie

DRAM, Joekrish - There are dumb movies in different languages made in India - even for that matter in Malayalam which is one of the best industries in the business today - For that matter there are many movies in Hollywood which are much more dumber. If a person arrives at the conclusion by looking at couple of movies, there is no need to spend our energies to contradict his own fallacious argument.

Will tell you a secret, I seriously lack no. of posts to post a link or tag a person ;)
Joekrish: being a senior member I can't believe you do such a thing :no:

Back
Top Bottom